Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Zookeeper vs. Javazon

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Trichondrius, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Trichondrius

Trichondrius IncGamers Member

Zookeeper vs. Javazon

Hello,

I am a Zookeeper(Summon Necro) and my friend has a Javazon. Tonight we are going to duel and I am trying to find the best way to go at him. I have never deuled anyone before and I have only been playing for about a month. I don't know his full specs but I do know that he has about 900 life and use Lightning as his attack but here are my full specs and what I have for spells and maybe one of you can help me. And yes I do know that Zookeepers aren't good for PvP but I am making a Trapassin for dueling or PvM.

Equiptment:

2x SOJ's
    Marrowwalks
    Arm of King Leoric
    Saracen's Chance Ammy
    Few charms

Character Info:

Clvl 73
    1300 Life
    1400 Mana
    Max Skeleton Mastery
    16 Revive
    10 Fire Golem
    10 Iron Golem
    23 Skeleton
    27 Skeleton Mage
    13 Corpse Explosion
    11 Iron Maiden
    11 Amplify Damage
    10 Bone Spear
    12 Life Tap
    10 Fireball
    10 Meteor
    13 Firewall
    11 Deceprify

All my spell lvls might be a lil less or lil more. I'm at school writing this so I don't know my full stats. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2. sheepe2004

sheepe2004 IncGamers Member

1) Get some means of teleporting (najs staff has a nice 60 charges on it).
    2) Use decripify curse, hopefully it will slow him down enough so he doesnt wipe out all your skeles.
    3) Use your might merc, preferably with other nice aura items on him or a big damage polearm.

Then just tele on top of him and leave it to the skeles, if theyre good you'll win but lightning fury will probably kill the lot of them in 1-2 hits (judgeing by how fast it kills cows) so be careful.

Zoomancers can actually be alright in pvp its just that everytime they loose a duel they have to go hunting for corpses and res their merc.

3. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

I'm not too sure about this because I don't duel myself... but I think you pretty much need teleport to stack all your monsters on top of your opponents...Otherwise they'll just be easy pickings for the massive damage lightning area of effect attacks that a lightning zon has. You will also be easier to hit because she just has to target one of your minions and then you can be hit too. If you're gonna make a trapper, then duel with her instead, she's a much better dueller. One tip that I do know of is that Decreipify is a very good curse, that'll slow your opponent down a lot...

4. Sboywild

Sboywild Banned

Heres a hint

Heres a hint how bout you just sit there and take the lightning where the sun don't shine. WOOT! PEACE Izzout.

Devin

Im a real friend of his who just thought Id flame him.

5. Trichondrius

Trichondrius IncGamers Member

Thanks you for the replys.

You guys basically confirmed what I was thinking of doing except the tele. I didn't think of that. I was going to decripify him and and try to use firewall while my skellies and mages and revives and merc attack him. But tele will help alot. Thanks again guys.

6. bluedragoon

bluedragoon IncGamers Member

maybe u could better get teleport charges from an amu, so u still have full trang ouls on. I think u probably can kill him the first time, he won't know what would hit him when u tele on him :)

7. Phyrexial

Phyrexial IncGamers Member

The hints given about teleport (this is an absolute must if you want to duel with a summoner) and Decrep are definately good ones. I would recommend trying to get tele on an ammy since you are using full trangs, but if it comes down to using Naj's staff or full trangs, use the staff. A summoner without tele won't beat anyone.

One more hint though, remember that Revives retain their immunities. ;) Get some Lightning immunes for this battle.