Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ZonZ

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Visera, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Visera

Visera IncGamers Member

ZonZ

I Have the folowing gear for a possible bowazon...never made one this patch...any good?

150 Ias Bow
    Twitch
    +7 dex, 30 hp +res helm.
    +1 zon + res +11 dex ammy
    Dual leech ring
    Life leech ring +7 dex
    +8 str +48 life belt
    Cleg Gloves
    +12 dex, 30% frw 20% HR boots

Plan on 120 into dex, 80 str all the rest dex, 250-300 by lvl 80 approx figures.
    I dont know what is better? Strafe, Multi or Freezing arrow in CS......any opinions would help alot. Im looking to do about 1k-1,2k ++dmg....is this possible any more?

2. fredsta54

fredsta54 IncGamers Member

freezing arrow//fire zons are the best kind of bowazons on classic. Strafe zons are better than multi zons. Strafe zons can kill and solo hell but not very fast compared to sorcs or hammerdin.

USing top notch gear you will be able to get about 600 avg strafe damage, 1.7-1.8k damage freezing arrow (with -35% enemies cr), and 2k immo arrow.

Although i dont suggest you make a zon using all 3 skills.

Fred

3. Barl

Barl IncGamers Member

I hope you either mean 50 or 15 ias...

4. Visera

Visera IncGamers Member

150 dmg..10% increased atk spd.

5. Barl

Barl IncGamers Member

Oh, sorry. I'm used the notation of the ammount of ias before the acronym. It was a bit confusing for me. Such as: "150dmg 10ias bow."

Sorry about that.

6. stanzaman

stanzaman IncGamers Member

Strafe works best in CS (actually, everywhere). Forget about multi or guided. Freezing arrow is a decent skill too, but it won't touch the oblivion knights. With a Dex zon, you might be able to break 1000 physical damage. Though I would atleast put a few points into Vit if you plan on doing CS. You probably have enough points to do a freezing/strafe zon if you put only 1 point into multi/guided/valk (valk is not too important in CS runs with other people).

7. Visera

Visera IncGamers Member

120 into vit, 80 str, the rest dex i meant ~_~

8. Fearlessone

Fearlessone IncGamers Member

The freezing part of it wont, but that it roughly half the damage. The other part certainly will touch them: bow damage (150) and dex damage (~250 dex is another 375 physical damage), that's about 525 phys damage. Lvl 21 freezing arrow delivers roughly 335 cold damage, and then some from the synergy can make it top 1000. Max cold arrow synergy +1 zon, I guess, can deliver +252% cold damage on top of that, or 840 more cold damage. I've never made such a zon, but 525+335+840= 1700 damage.

More ias can keep them frozen for a greater % of the time (so can the ice arrow skill). Sigons gloves+helm is a great combo, so is deaths hands and sash. This will deal damage faster too. Clegs of course does the slowdown and knockback, which has its advantages.