Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

zons and mf

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Tolano, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Tolano

Tolano IncGamers Member

zons and mf

I am currently in the process of leveling my first single player char. My friend gave me one of his sorcs that he doesnt play anymore so i have collected a small stash of items to get myself started. I want to grail though and i want to do it with my own chars, the only problem is i dont like sorcs, which seem to be the most efficient mfers because they get tele, and finding jah and ber would be rediculous. My first char is an WWS strafer, she is lvl 45 now after about 4 days of playing (yay!) I will probably end up using her as my main mf char until i can level up enough chars to where i can have each one for a special place, e.i. zon for pits/pindle, and other chars for other mobs. I am curious though as to whether my zon will be able to run hell baal, as i have been doing a few runs with my friends sorc and he seems to drop quality items more frequently than anything else, which will help me get a solid base to build my other chars. I really dont want to make a sorc, because i am just downright bad at playing them, so is my zon gonna be ok? if the zon isnt a good choice, is there a class that would be other than sorc? i am just not good at the multitasking that is required to successfully play a sorc solo.

2. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

You should be able to do it, albeit slower compare to other popular MF choices. Remember to upgrade the WWS when you have the runes though.

A lot of other char can MF pretty well, and easy to play. Such as summon necro, LF zon, hammerdin etc.

3. JihadJesus

JihadJesus IncGamers Member

My LF zon I'm using in the MFL kills Pindle in 1-2 throws (usually...) carrying 475% MF. Great way to go, and with maxed CS you've got a good boss killer too. Very versatile.

4. corax

corax IncGamers Member

welcome to the forums and dont forget the FAQS :D

Zons are fairly strong MF'ers. I had a strafer who could run Pits easily and was also adept at pindling when i got that far. she carried 400-500 MF and could od them both on p8. :D

5. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Running Baal for items with a bowazon will be hard. I would rather use her to run Pits or maybe Pindle. But MFing with a zon is definitely possible. You already have WWS which is nice little bow :)

If you want to run act bosses, NM Meph is nice and easy, hell Andy and Meph are harder but also drop better

6. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

Baal doesn't really drop much better than Mephisto/Diablo...sure he can drop some items that Mephisto can't drop...but as long as you haven't found all the "lowly" uniques Mephisto is a much easier way to get items than Hell Baal. What I'm trying to say is that Baal doesn't have extra bonuses when it comes to drops, compared to Mephisto. If you want to use your bowazon for MF purposes then the places that Lprman suggests are more ideal.