Zon questions

Pooshy

Diabloii.Net Member
Zon questions

Okay, so I've no idea where to begin.

I want to try to do the ubers including urber trisram. But if it falls short of possible, then I'll be happy just doing Chaos and Baal runs

But I have a few questions
Faith + Might merc wearing Pride?
or
Brand + Holy Freeze merc wearing Conviction

I'm gonna use Fort armor pretty sure but I dunno my other EQ, still gotta do some research on that stuff.

Would CTC Bone spear shoot for every arrow using multishot or strafe? (pretty sure I read "no" concerning multishot but I'm not sure about strafe)
Should I go strafe or multi? I hear multi is good.

I know KB works better with strafe, but it also doesn't have the crowd control in open areas that multishot does. Should I also pump points into GA for bosses? Or is strafe good enough?

Pooshy

Diabloii.Net Member
okay I found the answer to the bonespear question and yes "whoosh" zons exist....

Here is where it will get more interesting. I'm thinking about a Wrath-zon

Now my eq on her would be pretty standard.

Wrath, COH, LOH are on my mind

But what about EQ for a merc?

I need an act 1 merc, with a faith bow. But should her armor be Peace, or Fort? I really think I'd enjoy the idea of 2 valks at the same time, and they would probably be enough of a meat shield for me to sit back and clear the way right?

Helm would probably be vamp gaze or tals for my merc

deademon

Diabloii.Net Member
mercs cant use stuff that gives them minions...for example...mercs having valks...it made the game freeze..or something like that