Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Zon Merc Question

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by n0dice111, Mar 4, 2004.

1. n0dice111

n0dice111 IncGamers Member

Zon Merc Question

Hey, i have a zon that uses primarily freezing arrow and am going for high lvl valk so i was wondering which merc to use? it seems like sort of a waste to get act 2 or 5 when i have a tank that wont cost me anything to revive at my disposal, also im aware that this is probably in the stickys but sinse im already asking figure i may as well throw this in, how does a3 merc get his damage? i never figured it out? if i throw a sword on him will it affect his damage or is it purely +skills?

2. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

A sword will affect his dmg yes, as well as + to skills I believe. You might also want to maybe try a fire act 1 merc, for cold immunes and they can kill pretty well with the right eq.

3. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

get a fire merc and throw a hexfire,shako, and vipermagie/quehegans/skullders

4. n0dice111

n0dice111 IncGamers Member

alrite thx, also, does it matter what diff i pick him up in at all? will it have an effect? recently i tried a holy freeze merc and, not just cuz of the aura, he seems to have better stats than my old hell merc, maybe its just my immagination tho.

5. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

mercs hired in norm and leveled up will have a lil bit moer str/dex/res than ones flatly hired in hell