Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

zon for mfing?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by SoulPaw, Apr 1, 2004.

1. SoulPaw

SoulPaw IncGamers Member

zon for mfing?

does n e 1 out there know if amazons are good for mfing?

if so, is java or bowa better?

thx

2. Denzik

Denzik IncGamers Member

I'd say they're pretty good... a javazon lets you use magic find gear while still throwing powerful javelins... The first magic find character i made was javazon... She tears through cows and pindle runs like it's her job... I didn't want to make a sorceress because they're annoying although efficient... but definitly annoying.

3. SoulPaw

SoulPaw IncGamers Member

alright.. thx for the tip Denzik

i got a zon already but no points added yet
    so i guess i'll make her into a javazon =)

4. Burnt_toasty

Burnt_toasty IncGamers Member

Your question may be incorrect. The reason why is because they are good at mfing with good gear. Also, they are not as good as other classes.

Also every class has areas where they rule at mfing vs others. For example, if you are doing MEPH runs, then a sorc is the best way to go. If you are doing pit then maybe ZON or PALLY.

So my point is "good" is an opinion based question. YOu should ask more specifically. Are you gonna mf the entire game? Or just one area? Most would contend picking one spot to mf and doing it over and over again. Like Meph, the pit, cows, wordstone. If thats the case building a specific class is better. However if you want some lame half-hearted attempt at mfing then it doest matter. How serious is your mfing attitude/attempt?

IN regaards to your question. Yes they do good in the PIT. AS for bow or java, JAVA all the way.

5. Denzik

Denzik IncGamers Member

I completely agree... The reason i made my Zon was because i wanted to do Pindleskin, Cows, and the Pit... Knowing full well that the worldstone was full of black souls which are A)very deadly and B)Lightning immune... If properly made a Javazon can be fun and rewarding as a MF character.

6. Starseed

Starseed IncGamers Member

Is there a specific route to take a Javazon for doing Pit runs? I've seen a lot of stickies about Javazons, but not too much information in regards to magic finding. If they were focusing primarily on Pit runs, would investing heavily in poison/plague javalin be more beneficial than the lightning skills?