Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Zon Eq blues

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by jdmoney, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdmoney

jdmoney IncGamers Member

Zon Eq blues

:cry:

My LF Zon just got worked over by my own stupidity. I had some gear that i had to wear charms and stuff to use.. and each piece of eq had to be put on in a certain order to wear it all. well i died attempting hell act 1 twice and thought i got all my gear... but my second corpse had my titans revenge, my bverrit keep, my treads of cthon, silks of the victor, manald heal and nagel.. as well as chance guards.

Basically im pretty much naked cause i cant wear alot of the items due to losing +str items.

I don't want to sound like begging but if anyone is on us-east non ladder that could spare a titans if they have extras..thats the only thing that really bums me out that i lost cause i traded war travs for it. i would appreciate any help if anyone can spare. the only things i have are demon limb, frost burns and a passion bow to offer.. a few +2 sorc ammies and a +1 shadow gc. If anyone can help.. msg *jdmoney on us-east non ladder. my zon's' name is equivocal. Thanks guys.

2. jdmoney

jdmoney IncGamers Member

sorry guys, i don't even know if its the right place for this but just a little down about it so i thought i'd give it a shot. I just don't trust random trading in most cases..

3. FrostBurn

FrostBurn IncGamers Member

Hey, sorry about your loss, but don't fret too much over it. Just remember that it is a game. Now if you lost $10,000 real life money, then you have every right to feel down about it.

In any case, this isn't the right place to request for items. If you're lucky, someone might spot this and offer you a Titan's, if the mod doesn't close the thread or re-direct you.

Try here. That would be the right place to post your request.

Alternatively, just gather some pgems and trade for another set of Titan's. I don't think they are too expensive. Or run NM Mephisto a few hundred times. Even if he doesn't drop Titan's, he'll drop other stuff that can be traded for Titan's.

4. jdmoney

jdmoney IncGamers Member

heh yeah it seemed my luck turned around a little later as some barb qutting gave me some ebotd and crazy barb stuff so started a new one of those. thanks for your help though man. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.