Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Zon Dc Clone Questions

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by XZON, Feb 27, 2004.

1. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

Zon Dc Clone Questions

Fought Dc Clone Last Night For 3 Hours & Could Only Get 1/3 Of His Health. Ended Up Getting Pally To Kill While I Distracted Him. Got My Charm Though!!!

Questions:

1. Have Any Zons Killed Uber D & What Skills Did You Use (i Was Using Guided @ L22 As I Was Busy Running From Purple Lightening.

2. Whats Wrong With My Gear.

Tals Mask W/ 15% Ias
    Tals Belt
    Duriels Shell W/ Rare Jewel +8 Str , + Ld & ???
    Laying Of Hands
    Aldures Boots
    +1 Skill Ammy, +55 Mana, + Couple Other Things
    Natures Peace
    Ravenfrost / Manald Heal
    Buriza
    Hellrack W/ 15% Ias & 15% Reduced Req

Str Now @ 153 W/ Charm So In 2 Levels Resocket Hellrack & Upgrade Buriza

Dex Around 350, Around 800 Life & Energy @ 24
    Max Fire, 25 Lightening & Low Poisin & Cold Res
    Many Elemental Damage Charms & Of Course Annil.
    Valk Is Only 7 & L82 Might Merc Gets Wasted Quick.
    I Am L83

He Was Still Healing Quick Even Though I Had Natures Peace

Help

2. det

det IncGamers Member

Apparently CB and OW help a lot, but they seem to be very weak on missile weapons. In which case Goreriders, Rattlecage/Toothrow and Guillaumes face would be quite nice.

3. Bakerking31

Bakerking31 IncGamers Member

lol

my zon takes him in under 5 mins, DC dosnt even hurt her ... if you are killing DC its important to get ur resists up as high as possible ... my resists are 75,75,85,75 .... use 1 natures peace ring, and the other i would us as a ravenfrost. Use rising sun ammy alont with this and fire wont hurt you, and his lightning shouldnt hurt u if u have high enough resists. when i face him i just stand there and shoot, only time he deals ANY dmg is when he physicaly hits me, but i regain all that back fast enough with life leach.

btw : my skills i use when facing DC .... GA thats it

edit: the reason he was still healing was probably because of your merc/valk .. i dont use em while killin DC because if they get a hit in it destroys my prev monster heal, if someone else was in game with u then they might have been killin it too.

4. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

MOST OF THE TIME MY VALK & MERC WERE DEAD ANYWAY, SO IT WAS ONLY ME. HE WAS STILL HEALING THOUGH. I THINK I NEED TO BRING UP THE LIGHTENING RESIST. I JUST FELT THAT I WAS NOT DOING ENOUGH DAMAGE FAST ENOUGH & THOSE BONE PRISONS WERE HORRIBLE.

WHAT BOW DO U USE & HOW MUCH DAMAGE. HE IS 95% RESIST TO ALL ELEMENTAL DAMAGE SO I ASSUME PHYSICAL IS THE ONLY WAY TO HURT HIM. DO YOU HAVE ANY L / F ABSORB?

5. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

please XZON stop yelling.

facing the clone without max res is a dangerous mission.

also as far as i know he heals when you lose track on him aka move a screen away from him or tp to town.

so having enough arrows or bolts in your case for a drawn out battle might be a good idea.

6. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

Sorry about that. I think that was the problem. He was getting off the screen often & healing. That must have been it. Approx How many arrows do you think should be enough & I should probably use hellrack due to higher base physical damage to be multiplied by LOH.

7. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

well lets see if d2data is correct

he has 95% res everything but physical and magical damage

and 642700 hp in a players 1 game so its hard to say but i bet it would be easier if you had atleast 2 bolt quivers with you. heck you can have a few in the cube if you use that.

other then that fix more res and just spam bolts at him until he drops.

if your on the move constantly he should have a very difficult time casting bone prison at you. the other attacks should miss much more too.

8. oswiu

oswiu IncGamers Member

Way back before I quit D2 (just popped back in to have a look at the forums because I was bored this afternoon) about a month after 1.10 came out I had a ladder Javazon who could deal with the DClone pretty easily.

She had maxed LF and Charged strike, high level jab and some points in power strike. She always carried a wand with Lower Resist charges and a jav with Prevent Monster Heal in her stash.

These two items, coupled with the huge lightning damage that high level synergized charged strike delivers to big monsters like DClone cut him down pretty fast.