Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Zing Zing!!!

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Bonifar, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Bonifar

Bonifar IncGamers Member

Zing Zing!!!

Some very good things have happened of late... first off I have seen the light!

In the past I have had many necromancer builds, and most of them were based around the summoning tree ( golems and revives in 1.09 and now skeletons in 1.10 ) so I really had never used corpse explosion much. This time around I decided to max corpse explosion and see what happens... and I must say... HOLY FRICKIN CRAP! I was in a 5 player HELL game trying to get the amulet out of the viper temple... my skeletons were crammed in the door with about 20 snakes in front of them... one snakey dies... I CE.. another snakey dies.... I CE... THE WHOLE DAMN ROOM DIES!

The downside is that you need a corpse, but the upside is that with it maxed it spreads out to 11 yards... thats a whole lotta death!

The other good thing that happened is thanks to a friend I have aquired a Homonuculus (sp?!) and a Shako ... all my other stuff is still crap ( still havent found a skills amulet ) but those two things alone really increased my survivability in hell.

The only bad thing that happened lately was when I tried to socket a 2 socket rare with Nef and Lum to get smoke.... found out real fast that they dont work on socketed rares! Poor lum rune went down the drain, but live and learn I guess. :grrr:

2. Macabre

Macabre IncGamers Member

Yea, CE is a very valuable skill if used correctly.

I used to have lvl.20 CE (More with +skills), lvl. 20 Blood Golem, lvl.20 Golem Master, and lvl.20 Iron Maiden.

It doesn't work in the new patch...but before...

I would cast Iron Maiden on my Golem, and let him run into a huge swarms of cows. I could almost never die, since damage that was done to him restored my health..anyways, once he killed ONE cow, I would cast CE...that would kill a few more cows, and then a few more, and then a few more...it was essentially just a huge chain reaction of death once I could get 1 corpse.

Too bad I lost all of my old accounts :scratch:

3. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

I'm quite sad that I didn't include it in my summoner...I need two levels to get it (85-87)

4. TheKbob

TheKbob IncGamers Member

Welcome to the Darkness! Summons some minions and grab a brew :drink:

The Nightfish or "Fishymancer" Build has max Skel mast, Raise skele, and CE because even for a newb with no gear, it can still kick some major tail.
    :thumbsup:

~Kbob

5. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

A moment of Silence for Iron Golems please:hanky:

I remember taking a level 40 some and clearing hell cows...Amp + IG + CE

6. Bonifar

Bonifar IncGamers Member

W00t MFIN

I did some MFing today with my Skelliexploder in act I / act II ... finally got a decent sword (flamesomethin or other ) and traded it for nightsmoke belt and skin of the vipermagi. Im not sure if it was the best deal on my part, but now my resists in hell are running about +30 which is a nice change from my old -40!

So now my gear is:

Shako
    Homonuculus
    Skin of Vipermagi
    Nightsmoke
    rare +2 skills wand ( with extra skills in fire golem and bone prison )
    rare +1 skills amulet

Rest is still rare junk that I need to replace, but my gear is definately looking up hehe.