zerk better than cb???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyDthelumberjack

Diabloii.Net Member
zerk better than cb???

I have the choice of ebotd zerk and lastwish zerk or ebotd cb and last wish cb which do u guys think are better zerks or cbs? for frenzy barb btw

Dahmer

Diabloii.Net Member
for frenzy berserker axe is better for two reasons
1) higher average dmg
2) lower reqs

win win situtation xD only thing "down" side to it is that swords look better

*edit*
berserker axe is also tiny bit faster but i dont think it matters that much

Dalmar

Diabloii.Net Member
if ur going to use it as 1h only then i guess za is better.

i have a ww barb with cb cuz that way u can 2h it and when needed put on a shield. 2h=more dmg when u dont need a shield.

arbing

Diabloii.Net Member
dual wield zerker >>>> cb
zerker >>>>> cb in EVERYWAY excpet maybe for looks, but that's personal also.

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Stat wise, Zerkers are always better.

Looks wise, I prefer swords, but Zerkers are fine too.

The only other thing you need to worry about is what your switch weapons are going to be. If you're going to be using dual Ali Babas for slivering bosses, then you might want to choose colossus blades to make consistent use of your mastery.

sirwhere

Diabloii.Net Member
dual wield zerker >>>> cb
zerker >>>>> cb in EVERYWAY excpet maybe for looks, but that's personal also.
Nonsense. Berserker axe is only slightly better. It's not like the axe makes 1000 damage while the sword does 50. More like 1000 vs 995.

And yes, style counts. I would NEVER, EVER use a kitchen knife... err.. axe as weapon.

Dahmer

Diabloii.Net Member
talking about style points and hilarity.....i usually end up looking like punching stuff with my fists anyway

arbing

Diabloii.Net Member
Nonsense. Berserker axe is only slightly better. It's not like the axe makes 1000 damage while the sword does 50. More like 1000 vs 995.

And yes, style counts. I would NEVER, EVER use a kitchen knife... err.. axe as weapon.
non sense, think about the requirments and also the flexibility of zerker... grief/beast zerker>>>>> ebotd cb anyday. In damage output, flexibilty, requirements, ar etc.

and the damage output is way more than 1000 vs 995

for the sake of calculation i use:
200 total str, 40ed arreat, highlord, fort armor, gore-rider, torch, anni, 37x 3 max damage sc.

skills are: level 30 ww, level 28 axe mastery.

FOR EBOTD CB (415% ed 2-hand):
the damage will be 11585 average ww damage (22% critical strike and 52% deadly strike included) @ 4 frames/sec.

FOR 400 grief/ 270% beast zerker (dual wield):
the damage will be 10494 average ww damage (22% critical strike and 72% deadly strike included) 4th frame per second

the damage of the beast zerker will be 4388 average ww damage (22% critical stike and 52% deadly stike included) 4th frame per second

the first 4th frame only giref will attack and the every other 4th frame grief and beast will attack together 14882

In the first second (25 frames per second):

4th frame: (11585 for ebotd cb) and (10494 for grief /beast)
8th frame: (23170 for ebotd cb) and (25376 for grief /beast)
12th frame: (34755 for ebotd cb) and (40258 for grief /beast)
16th frame: (46340 for ebotd cb) and (55140 for grief /beast)
20th frame: (57925 for ebotd cb) and (70022 for grief /beast)
24th frame: (69510 for ebotd cb) and (84904 for grief /beast)

84904- 69510= 15394 raw damage per second (it's 22% of ebotd cb damage output (let us not forget the 25% open wounds, 20% of crushing blow and the ar from fanat aura from beast also). PLUS you get the flexibility from zerker also(since most of the best runeword for a barb can be put into a zerker)

sirwhere

Diabloii.Net Member
Back in 1.09 I was the only babo around who was NOT wearing arreat's and had no problem beating other chars. So there.

Lyrs

Diabloii.Net Member
Back in 1.09 I was the only babo around who was NOT wearing arreat's and had no problem beating other chars. So there.
So you've personally seen every "babo" in 1.09 for all their duels. Great, now provide proof.

arbing

Diabloii.Net Member
lol.. who cares about that? I'm going to win anyway, so I might as well do it in STYLE.
heh i just prove that it's alot more than 1000 damage compare to 995... nothing much to say now , but to say something like "who cares about that?" to cover up your false information.

Plus you can't really beat a better equiped barb with your 2 hand ecotd cb barb. (and don't forget the other mods that came with grief/beast zerker). I'll take effect over style in pvp... it's about how fast and effective can you kill your opponent(s) that counts.

dmngd

Diabloii.Net Member
Let's not forget that that 5 damage is multiplyed a number of times by mastery, strenght and ww skill bonuses + any other ed from items such as forti, phoenix etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.