Zerk barb vs WW barb

Zerk barb vs WW barb

Hi I was thinking what if we give zerker a huge weapon with huge damage and range 5, he will be hitting WW barb not even being touched, but it is too simply, anyway is it possible to make it like that?
By the way I wanted to ask what is the best weapon for zerker, and how much hits will it take zerker to kill good WW barb?

Bigrob said:
zerk barb will die to ww barb in 5 seconds. no block, 0 def, interruptable, max at 9 frame = gg for u.
Yeah but what if he has range of 5 while WW barb has range 2-3, what about that, zerk will simply attack from afar.

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
zerk barb will die before you get a hit against a whirler...make a game :thumbsup:

Bigrob

Banned
Paulsummoner said:
Yeah but what if he has range of 5 while WW barb has range 2-3, what about that, zerk will simply attack from afar.
Unless u can crush ww barb in one hit, (which is impossible) or esle u will die before him despite u have range advantage. If u dont believe me, go ahead and make a zerk barb and duel other ww barbs. see how it works.

morotsjos

Banned
Paulsummoner said:
Hi I was thinking what if we give zerker a huge weapon with huge damage and range 5, he will be hitting WW barb not even being touched, but it is too simply, anyway is it possible to make it like that?
By the way I wanted to ask what is the best weapon for zerker, and how much hits will it take zerker to kill good WW barb?
The wwbarb will just telestomp you. Cant be easier.

arbing

Diabloii.Net Member
Paulsummoner said:
But Why? If I will kill him in two strikes, by the way is it possible to kill WW barb in two hits for ZErk barb?
trust me you wont be able to land even a single hit on a good (...not REALLY REALLY good) on a tele ww barb.....

morotsjos

Banned
Paulsummoner said:
But Why? If I will kill him in two strikes, by the way is it possible to kill WW barb in two hits for ZErk barb?
Yes, it might be possible if you get VERY lucky rolls (i.e. deadly/critical max damage hits). The odds is not exactly high though...

However, you wont land one hit on a wwbarb. He will just tele on top and trianglewhirl. He will hit twice (or 3 times if he dualwields) before you can hit once. Needless to say, those hits WILL put you in hitrecovery and interrupt your berserk. Hence you wont even be able to complete one single berserk-animation. Impossible duel.

Damric

Diabloii.Net Member
You really gotta be smart to play a PvP berserker. My elite berserker has huge deadly strike % but still takes 2-3 hits to kill an above average ww barb. Would I consider using a range 5 weapon? NO. Always use max blocking.

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Davie. said:
Zerkers are for hardcore pk. And I dont think even there do they duel ww barbs.
They do. Ofcourse, 99% of them use chicken or maphack for the quick exit function... Oh the fun that HC pubbie duels are -.-

HoD

ADSL

Diabloii.Net Member
Davie. said:
Zerkers are for hardcore pk. And I dont think even there do they duel ww barbs.
There is hardly any pvp ww barbs. because their dmg is just too weak to get ears.
its just a matter of time/rejuvs before the ww barb makes a mistake and get 2 hitted.

the berserk barb won't get those 2 swings in due to DoD... beside with about 4 attacks hitting every time or so... with a 5k damage WW you'll beat that barb pretty fast I'll say :)

senji

Banned
berzerk barbs in hc are noobs. ww will always be the best melee skill
amp + 6k ww +30kdef +6k life +merc + tele +75% block = gg for berzerk barb?

if you don't know what i mean its this
botd/grief + fortitdue berzerker barbs self proclaim elite duelers a duel of mouse clicking skills!

ADSL

Diabloii.Net Member
senji said:
berzerk barbs in hc are noobs. ww will always be the best melee skill
amp + 6k ww +30kdef +6k life +merc + tele +75% block = gg for berzerk barb?
Gl getting a decent dueller to stay after you amp then.
WW is great for making the other guy waste his pots. and thats it. if you kill anyone with a ww barb in hardcore duels, he sucked and shouldnt be counted as a dueller.

senji said:
if you don't know what i mean its this
botd/grief + fortitdue berzerker barbs self proclaim elite duelers a duel of mouse clicking skills!
No i still dont see what you mean, because this makes no sence.

senji

Banned
ADSL said:
Gl getting a decent dueller to stay after you amp then.
WW is great for making the other guy waste his pots. and thats it. if you kill anyone with a ww barb in hardcore duels, he sucked and shouldnt be counted as a dueller.

No i still dont see what you mean, because this makes no sence.

berzerk barbs are suck to begin with.. anyone can make one and be call a elite dueler

oh i saw many ww barbs beat/kill alot of other builds low level and high level
so you say anyone die to ww barb is a suck dueler? funny
maybe someday you might die to one and call your self a suck dueler hehe

senji

Banned
oh and i don't know why you think decent duelers won't stay after being amp
because you run or just exit everytime you get amp
call that decent? you lose everytime when you get amp so you cannot even duel or have guts to swing your sword