Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Zealot with Griswolds?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Ossar, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Ossar

Ossar IncGamers Member

Zealot with Griswolds?

Socket with ed jewels! Reasonably cheap cause U dont need any ias for gris caddy to hit 4fpa zeal! Viable build?

2. illa

illa IncGamers Member

Dunno was gonna ask that myself ;) one can make a much better zealot with other weapons and gear imo .

3. Ossar

Ossar IncGamers Member

Yeah sure... With BOTH. <------ expensive

4. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

I suggest adding Crushing Blow and/or Deadly Strike to the setup.. since zeal hits a lot.

Lucky

5. Ossar

Ossar IncGamers Member

How... No high runes plz. I'm not poor but not rich in runes either

6. eviljr.

eviljr. IncGamers Member

how good IS gris set?

7. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

about average stats(dmg,defense, res) plus some nice bonuses and a sh*t load of sockets..add some ohms in the weapon(plus maybe an eth or two) and ed jewels(or ums if u need res) and u got urself a sexy pally

8. Weltkriegpally

Weltkriegpally IncGamers Member

ways to get deadly strike on a grizwolds zealot::

highlords wrath amulet: up to about 30% or so, right here...cha ching! also 1 all skills, 35 lightning resist, and 20 ias to cap it.

gore riders: open wounds, deadly strike, drool....

Lo runes in weapon:: probably rated as a medium rune now, certainly not the hardest of the runes to get, and 20 percent deadly per rune. can't complain here.

as far as damage goes, I would suggest some ed/str or min jewels, maybe some bers if you can get them (doubtful), or just nice rare jewels with high cold, fire, or lightning resist+good mods. there are lots of good options.

Good luck on him!

--welt

9. eviljr.

eviljr. IncGamers Member

yeah sounds pretty good...

10. Ryshenron

dude do u have any clue wut u r talkin about...im tired of goin through the threads in this forum to see them all plagued by ur nonsense posts...jsut stop man, for ur own sake

11. eviljr.

eviljr. IncGamers Member

god wtf is wrong with u ppl, iknow what im talking bout the set is good if u do **** to it for christ sake... just SHUT THE ****ING HELL UP!!! STOP FLAMING FOR NOTHING!!! GOD DAMNIT

12. Ryshenron

dude how can u say all that when not 4 replies ago u asked..and i quote "how good IS gris set?"....so dont get mad ur bringin this on urself

13. Weltkriegpally

Weltkriegpally IncGamers Member

guys, knock off the flames, all of you. I have been hanging around these forums for about 2 years now and I know this can only lead to bannings. It is more fun and fair for all of us if we just express our opinions and debate. That is what the forums are for. Now please calm down.

--welt

14. eviljr.

eviljr. IncGamers Member

lol yes all of u cept me are gona banned, i even told admin, im not cuz i dint start this fite 4 basicly a stupid reason......

15. amishamigo

amishamigo IncGamers Member

-sigh-

Evil, maybe you're not starting the fight, but you're certainly not helping to end it. When you post try to add something to the topic, avoid just leaving replies like "sounds good" or "I agree."

Also, there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that an administrator in his right mind would ban a good chunk of his population for trying to get one person to think before he posts, especially when that person has no real backround on these forums to back him up.

All in all, think before you post, man. If you don't know about something, don't comment, and if you do know about something, then by all means share with us. Avoid just posting "Okay, that's good."

Everyone else.. if you really don't like him, ignore him. He'll either leave or take my advice and think before he posts. Flaming and provoking him isn't gonna help a thing, I promise that.

16. eviljr.

eviljr. IncGamers Member

ill do so... and they r breaking the rules ne way so dunno if there gonna get baned or not, i dont care i just want them to stfhu

17. amishamigo

amishamigo IncGamers Member

And the best way to do that is to not provoke them. Thanks for taking the time to read that post.

Back on topic, I just met a zealot using greaseball's full set socketed with minimum damage jewels. He claimed to have a 100 damage range. Has anyone tried this yet?

18. Gaile

Gaile ArenaNet Community Relations Manager

Please, settle. The comment above is correct, we'd rather ban you than babysit you. And some of you are needing a babysitter. Don't make me get out my Boots of Banning, now, ok?

19. Ossar

Ossar IncGamers Member

Oh... Lo, not cheap. Although I have a shitload of ed jewels 30-40%. If I socket my armor, helm and 3 sock weapon = 8 sockets * ~35% ed = ~280% ed

This combined with my 220% Weapon would give me ~500% ed. Nice? Using Highlord's and Gore Rider...

Did I make a wrong call in using fana instead of conc as gris caddy reaches 4fpa anyways?

20. Corwin_Caelin

Corwin_Caelin IncGamers Member

naw, fanatacism is better for you personally anyway and i find with all the hammerdins floating around you often get conc as well.....