zealot weapon choice

P

PraetorianX

zealot weapon choice

Ok, excluding any runewords, what would be the ultimate unique weapon for a zealot to use? just curious of opinions and would like to see if there is something i havent really thought of yet.

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
PoorCobbler said:
i once saw a guy with a eth rune master with 4 ed/ias jewls and a zod...it struck me as reall stylish :D
My opinion would be a shared 1: place with
eth dc 260+ zoded and 5 sock runemaster 4x Lo 1x zod the second variation of rune master gets to second place in my ladder ^^ 4x 15/40 jools and 1x zod.
third would be stormlash beacuse of that static etc etc.

If i remember right both are for ds zealots aswell.

//tastychiken

That 4 Lo is stylish ^^

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Cruel Cryptic Sword of Evisceration 3 x Lo (1.09)

Cant beat it imo, super stylish look :cool: , very nice Max, bit low min, but with luck from the 3 Lo's you can get a 1/2 hit kill, which with zeal is what. 8/25 of a second and they are dead ;)

Arb

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Schaeffer's Hammer...Bigger damage than Stormlash, bigger chance of casting Static Field, huge bonus to attack rating, lightning resist, and +50 life...It's a little slow but get that baby to 4 frames and it's definitely king of the hill.

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
Schaeffer's Hammer...Bigger damage than Stormlash, bigger chance of casting Static Field, huge bonus to attack rating, lightning resist, and +50 life...It's a little slow but get that baby to 4 frames and it's definitely king of the hill.

Well schaeffers hammer got to have a very defensive setup with the gear from my experience.
If u play to offensive u get raped by those botd users ^^.

c64flash

Diabloii.Net Member
Not a unique, like the golden item colour in DII, but in a sense a true unique would be a crafted berserker axe or legendary mallet. If you're lucky to roll that 510% ed with ias. Throw in some sockets and you're the king.