Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

zealot vs WW baba

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by MasterAkihabara, Sep 22, 2006.

1. MasterAkihabara

MasterAkihabara IncGamers Member

zealot vs WW baba

Ok. im still kind of to version (i think the newest version is 1.10 or 1.11) 1.10 or 1.11. and was wondering if a zealot would run over a baba in pk? I know some people would ask what gear theyd be wearing and things like that. but i do not know wat gear a baba wears so i would just that both of them have perfect gear or really good gear.

2. Yerba

Yerba IncGamers Member

WW barbs, if skill levels are about the same, will basically dominate any other melee class - especially if the barb in question is a BvB (built to duel in melee).

Zealots are no longer generally considered a PvP build, although some private GM Zeal Duel games still exist; mostly you will find that casters (sorcs, druids, necros and scores of hammerdins) will join any non-passworded duel games they can find and thus pretty much kill Zealot dueling in the open.

That said, some Zealots are succesful at melee dueling with the proper equipment but hitting a WW barb who knows what hes doing or, worse, knows what hes doing and uses enigma is almost impossible.

3. Sechler

Sechler IncGamers Member

If you're talkin about a ww barb, yes a zealer will do well, no a zealer will not run over one. A high life, high dmg, high ar ww barb can clip a zealer to death if he connect a couple times, but it will be a very tough duel for the barb. I have a pretty good bvc and he gets worked over by godly zealers.

4. Bladewind

Bladewind IncGamers Member

BvC is anti casters fyi so maybe your DR and def might have being sacrificed for resists and fast cate. A zealot against a BvB is a completely different story.

Even with the best EDC build ever, you are still goibg to run into problems against a BvB.