Zealot... Spare points?

vjusa

Diabloii.Net Member
Zealot... Spare points?

What's the most effective use of my skill points after I've maxed out holy shield, fanaticism, zeal and sacrifice? Would putting points into smite help my smite noticeably? Or should I put them in blessed aim for the passive bonus? Is there another skill worth putting points into?

Thanks.

What's the most effective use of my skill points after I've maxed out holy shield, fanaticism, zeal and sacrifice? Would putting points into smite help my smite noticeably? Or should I put them in blessed aim for the passive bonus? Is there another skill worth putting points into?

Thanks.
Defiance for the holy shield synergy is a common one

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks.
Extra points in Smite wont help it's damage immensely. You'll be using Zeal as a main offensive attack, Charge for transport, and Smite to kill bosses with auto-hit CB damage. Actual Smite damage isn't a big issue there.

Make sure you've got the 1 point wonders: Redemption, Salvation, Vigor and Cleansing. They're all vital to your survival, and will save your life many times if used properly.

Another option is the Resist auras for their passive max res bonus. Res Lightning is the most common one.

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member
Conversion. If you play untwinked. Nothing beats killing high lvl monsters with 1 hit after they uncoverted.

Even works on minions of destruction.

the boss

Diabloii.Net Member
Max Zeal
Max Fana Aura
Max Holyshield
Max Defiance
Max Sacrifice

level 96 and +up is rest into Blessed Aim