Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Zealot merce

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Tutatis, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Tutatis

Tutatis Diabloii.Net Member

Zealot merce

My zealot is lvl 48 at the moment and has a 46act3 cold merce, i like him cause though I kill everything without him, he has 100%mf andI'm thinking to kill baal and go to nightmare so i can get an armor with 4 sockets and with my gathered perfs and a 3socketed heml to get 7*24+20=188%mf on him and maybe he will also be stronger.

but on the other side, i could get a might merce and stacked with my fanaticism i will have alot of damage and go straight to act5nmare. shouild i keep my merce or get a might merce?

2. batuchka

batuchka Diabloii.Net Member

Well my fanatic zealot has a holy freeze act 2 merc and i like those cos they can use polearms. I slapped a Reaper Toll and monsters are slowed *and* deceprified hehe. I would ideally use a hammerdin, necro or sorc to mf but if you are comfy with a zealot its a matter of preference i guess. So ya a holyfreeze or might merc would be a more durable tank than act 3 ones. Cheers :D

3. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

holy freeze is good, since you wont get crowded by monsters that easy. keeps you safe and nice. I personally like might mercs more though. Damage is fun, and against bosses, I'd say it helps more.
    Make sure you have high crushing blow against bosses too. It helps more than you could ever think.

I do think its a waste to use reapers toll with holy freeze though, decrepify slows good enough, so using it on a might merc would be better.

4. Tutatis

Tutatis Diabloii.Net Member

I love being crowded and monsters coming my way, there are few that resist one hit from me, except the booses+ i I have like 65%ias added to weapon from gloves and fanat.

5. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

then go for might ;)