Zealot, help me duel WW barb

Bigrob

Banned
Weltkriegpally said:
I am well aware of how much life a non ladder bvc barb can get, since they have access to a multitude of duped charms. As far as grief +beast, nope, its really not that much damage. Thats what the bvcs I face are already using, and its not helping them much. But barbs have to give up some of their ar/ed to duel a zealot (think ber/ber coa) and even when they do, I still 2.5 shot ko them on my very craptacular zealot. so its still an advantage when used properly.

--welt
yah, that is in ladder. But im talking about NL here, which will be very mess up after once the ladder season ends.

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
Bigrob said:
yah, that is in ladder. But im talking about NL here, which will be very mess up after once the ladder season ends.
speaking of which.......blizz needs to reset ladder soon, it has been MORE than a year since season 2 ladder started, I for one am a nl player, but i have been anticipating the ladder reset for over 2 months now, and im even deteremined that I will take up ladder reason 3 once it resets, there are alot of ppl who plays d2 JUST for the ladder, this game is getting old and out of hand again just like back in 1.09...a reset might be exactly what blizzard needs to get ppl interested in thsi game again, i dont know why they are not reseting ladder...it takes like a day or 2 to get the realm cleaned, hmmmm 2 days worth of time or milions of dollars more in profit from a new ladder season........what a touch decision right?

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
Darknicrofia said:
speaking of which.......blizz needs to reset ladder soon, it has been MORE than a year since season 2 ladder started, I for one am a nl player, but i have been anticipating the ladder reset for over 2 months now, and im even deteremined that I will take up ladder reason 3 once it resets, there are alot of ppl who plays d2 JUST for the ladder, this game is getting old and out of hand again just like back in 1.09...a reset might be exactly what blizzard needs to get ppl interested in thsi game again, i dont know why they are not reseting ladder...it takes like a day or 2 to get the realm cleaned, hmmmm 2 days worth of time or milions of dollars more in profit from a new ladder season........what a touch decision right?
Blizzard gets nearly no income from D2 anymore, so there's no point for them to do something about it. Currently, most, if not all, of their profit is gotten from WoW. What profit would they get if they reset the ladder? Playing D2 online is F.R.E.E, free, Free, FrEe, fReE, F 12 3 3.

skilledlord

Diabloii.Net Member
Weltkriegpally said:
the "godly" ones like blobs and mcm claim its not a big deal to have block or even much ar, just massive life and proper tactics. I suppose it might work vs. smite, but I don't think it would be smart vs. a zealot with range 3 and built properly.

--welt
well this is only if you can kill the melee in like 1 or two whirls.