Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Zeal PVM GOD!!

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Jelyrol, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Jelyrol

Jelyrol IncGamers Member

Zeal PVM GOD!!

ok boys and girls... some guy on my realm just gave me his account and he has everything.. i almost crapped my pants.

Im a total newb and have never even found a rune over level 50!! I want to make a godly char that can demolish any zone in the game with 8 ppl. I hear Zeal paladin is the way to go..

I have a 550 max dmg BoTD axe, like 4 insane runeword armors, sheilds.. whatever.

Hit me with a dream setup please.. im so confused now.. too many items to choose from lol

Thanks haha!

2. marcello

marcello Banned

Zealot?

CoA/Guillaumes
    Fort
    Grief PB/Botd Ba
    Gores
    Dungos 40/15
    2x raven 250/20
    Highlords
    Exile Sacred Targe
    Draculs/Laying of hands

as for charms, anni torch, some pcombat or offensive or max/ar/life SC's.

3. Jelyrol

Jelyrol IncGamers Member

thanks. I have everything on your list except Highlords so i should be able to kick some serious *** with that setup?

I hope so.. im so tired of sucking! lol

4. marcello

marcello Banned

Np's, remember that in order to be super teh godly you must make a BvC and pwn everything in pubbies

[sarcasm/]

5. Yossarian

Yossarian IncGamers Member

If you want to avoid ever doing a switch (even in 8 players) to fight change the Helm and shield suggested for 2 dreams. Put 20 points in lightning res skill. You'll have 10,000 damage and 5000+ lightning too. With a CTA on switch you'll have so much life you'll be laughing with only 15% DR. But I actually use a (1) dream with my CTA for Phy immunes.

Also consider losing the exile (great def) for a phoenix (mass damage and the redemption aura). Too me exile is better in PVP. But for PVM phoenix provides better survivabilty.

ALso drop the highlords for a Mara or godly rare ammy. You don't need any IAS and DS is hardly worth it compared to the perks a mara or good rare give.

And lastly a godly rare ring instead of one raven is a good switch out. 100+ar 20 dex 10-15 str +life + all res.

If you have all that other gear. Most of the time you can leave the Fort at home for a Enigma so that you can pop around faster with TP.