Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Zarqawi might die

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PublicEnemy, May 26, 2005.

1. PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy IncGamers Member

Zarqawi might die

I have just heard the news about Zarqawi being seriously wounded, Al Qaeda's number 2 might die from his injuries.

2. Necrolestes

Necrolestes IncGamers Member

Half-empty.

I imagine that it's just disinformation. He is probably planning to fake his own death and leave us a convenient corpse for the coalition forces to find. Al-qaeda has to know that we're monitoring their web activities so there's no way they would knowlingly post Zarqawi's imminent demise unless it was a lie (this information was posted on the website they use to document their activity). They likely paid the man listed above to make up the tale to corroborate their storyline that Zarqawi is not long for this world.

However, there is an equal chance that this is not a lie and that he is near death. Even if true, this doesn't help us out much in Iraq as there are thousands of insurrgents do not answer to the Al-qaeda leadership.

3. PublicEnemy

It is very likely to be true,it's been reported by reliable sources

4. Johnny

Johnny Banned

The terrorists want nothing more than to be declared dead so they can escape and the US wants nothing more than to be able to declare them dead for "points"

With a system like that working so perfectly together how can things not work out?

5. Suicidal Zebra

Suicidal Zebra IncGamers Member

I'll believe it when I see his head on a pike outside the Whitehouse.

6. Dirty_Zulu

Dirty_Zulu IncGamers Member

If I were him, I wouldn't want the doctors to save me. There's a dozen virgins waiting for me on the otherside.

7. Johnny

Johnny Banned

They say its 75 virgins on the other side but it turns out they got it wrong and its really just one 75 year old virgin.

8. PublicEnemy

It's likely to be very true.It's been reported by very reliable sources,including US intelligence.
    As for his death,that it wouldn't help much is arguable,Zarqawi being responsible for the main attacks/bombings in Iraq.Without Al QAeda,the number of attacks would greatly decrease.
    Even though his death doesn't help much to solve terrorism in Iraq,he was responsible for murders he committed and he was involved in terrorist attacks.
    His death may be seen as a kind of justice by the families of his victims,even though his death seems to be sweet compared to what he did to his many hostages/victims.

9. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

Hearing about his even "possible" death just makes this almost perfect day...EVEN BETTER!!

I hope that basterd his death..and may it be in total misery..to the last blood drop. I'm sorry God for those thoughts..but he deserves it in my eyes.

I tell ya..all those I've seen him behead..and murder. I've always told people its not in me to do such a thing as behead...but I believe I could kill him and eat a salad out of his hollowed out neck. I hate him. Please let this be true his dead.

10. AeroJonesy

AeroJonesy IncGamers Member

Even if he were to die, won't someone else just fill his place? There's enough hateful people in this world, and it's been my experience that they are always willing to step up to the challenge of being terrible people.

11. CyberHawk

I know..I just need him to die....oh ya for my own "points". :)

12. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

Dude, don't count Zarqawi out until you see the body. The guy is a bad-ass. Even though he only has one leg he was still able to run away from US forces on foot during the raid that netted us his laptop.

I think he's bionic. Closer analysis of the sound tapes of that raid will tell us whether that telltale "wee eee oww oww oww oww" bionic sound was heard that day.

13. jimmyboy

jimmyboy IncGamers Member

Yes and no.

But we're hoping for a less capable and lesser trained replacement. Considering the constant action, a lesser person is likely to fill the void since there's insufficient time to be picky.

14. CyberHawk

Holy cow...I never heard about this one leg. How come I've never heard of this before? So hes got like a prosthetic(sp?) leg?

"Learn your enemy..then kill him".

15. Freemason

Freemason Banned

I like the NG's motto better.

Join the National Guard!
    Travel to distant, exotic lands
    Meet new and exciting people
    and kill them.
    But only on weekends.

I dont' care one way or other about Zarqawi. He's living on borrowed time. Clerics are asking that the people pray for him. Small wonder why he's not getting much prayer (except for death in Iraq) seeing as how he thinks it's great fun to use truck bombs to kill women and children. He must be quite the manly man, to use a coward's methods to kill women and children.

I won't even toast his death. He's not worth the waste of my air.

16. DurfBarian

Not even the question of whether he's bionic?

17. Dirty_Zulu

Dirty_Zulu IncGamers Member

You sure you're not mixing National Guards with Reserves? I think one is for wusses.

"Meet new and exciting people and kill them."..? Please don't go to Cambodia or Sri Lanka. We wouldn't want trigger happy rednecks thinking anything non-White is shootable.

I am sure one of your favorite movies is Red Dawn. The commies occupied US and all the rednecks with picktrucks where considered terrorists by the occupying force. It's all a matter of perspective.

18. DrunkCajun

DrunkCajun Banned

Er, I was under the distinct impression that only a small minority of clerics were in support of his actions. Unless I missed the memo about all Muslims being terrorists. I did forget to watch O'Reilly last night, so might have missed that one. :teeth:

Sorry, couldn't help it.

19. DurfBarian

You do know what happens when you mention that movie in here, right?

WOLVERIIIIIINES!!!!!