Zarfen Mondaily

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Zarfen Mondaily

Happy birthday Zarf.:balloons::congrats:

RL: Tidying, job hunting and stuff.

D2: Working on the sept. Need a break from Baaling for a day.

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Zarfen Mondaily

Oh, come on Thyiad, how could you omit using the best smiley ever?
:party: :party: :party: :party:

ok, I admit it's actually the lamest smiley ever (or at least the most creepy), but that's what makes it the best.

Happy Birthday Zarfen.

RL: Dunno. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with the rest of Sunday yet.
D2: Ditto.

Head Jumper

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy birthday, Zarf! :jig:

Alright, i'm the first non-greener to congratulate you!

RL: I'm starting serious preparation for my uni exam.

D2: If i manage to..

Smips

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy birthday Zarf, hope you have a great day!

RL: Still Sunday here, but Monday I'll just be at school. Nothing too special.

D2: Probably work on my Fire Druid some more. He's just about the finish Act2 Normal.

Eric Xanthu

Diabloii.Net Member

Goofy timezone madness! In the center of the world it is Sunday evening!

Happy Bday Zarf.

RL: cleaning, natch.

D2: BAAL--making my last push to 97 over the next day or two.

Joosh

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Bday Zarf!

RL: At work.. wasting time on the forums and trying to install a computer for a new customer *groan*.

D2: Well If Jae was gonna be on tonight I'd be up for some, maybe I'll hit cows a bit... I'm in need of a few Lo's for my next project xD.

scottasin

Diabloii.Net Member

ZARF!!

RL: Jazz piano camp from 9-5 for the rest of the week, I'm pumped!
D2: If my hands and wrists can handle it, some pindle/eldritch/countess runs.

CrazyChihuahua

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm not familiar with Zarf, but Happy Birthday!

RL: No work today, not much going on.

D2: Working on moving one of my 'Sins forward.

Liquid_Evil

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: I'll be out zarfing my zarf. And maybe later I'll come back if I'm not too tired to zarf all over the zarfing place.

D2: Zarf.

Also, happy birthday to ol' what's-his-name.

Grisu

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday, zarfen!:punk: Have a drink at the bar on me...errr...I mean Durf :whistling:

RL: Grieving about the Czech Republic's loss in yesterday's game vs. Turkey...how could that possibly have happened? I don't understand it...I'm going to boycott kebab shops for the rest of my life :wink:

D2: Probably no. Oh wait, I just guardianed my Hammerdin on ladder - so maybe some Baal runs?

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member

happy bday zarf!

RL: Working, started way too early, still asleep :) Our "new" car comes today, so propably a test drive later.

D2: 99% sure nada. I'll leave a 1% chance to find some time for Aldur FC/Summoner or Link Bowbarian.

Morathi

Diabloii.Net Member

yeh happy b'day zarf

RL- Had school, got home and now working/studying for my final SAC of the term before holidays. Will be going to the gym in about 1 hour and after that just watch some tv and D2.

D2- Will continue to play with Lurtz my BowBarb.

TheReadMenace

Diabloii.Net Member

All the best to you, Zarf! May your birthday wishes come true!!

RL: Finally had my interview early Thursday morning, so I should get the announcement about who got the position tomorrow. Right now it's quiet at work, so between work and goofing off I've been watching/listening to old Ninja Turtle cartoons. I missed this stuff.

(As an aside, I work for a toll company in central Texas. My job is to look at images of cars that ran the tolls and input the license plates into the system to send them violation bills. I had been doing work for about five minutes when I saw a plate I had never seen before and caught me off guard. What did it say? "ZOD". I've worked here for about seven months, and I do about 6,400 images a day. So if you add up all the images I've done, I'd guess 22 days a month, for seven months, at 6,400 images a pop equals 985,600. So I found a Zod way earlier than statistics dictate! ...Too bad I can't make a BotD with it... I'd guess the owner of the car is either a D2 fan or a former Blizzard member. Either way, I thought it was pretty cool. :thumbup: )

D2: Getting my Blizballer to NM Meph, progressing with the Bowbarian, and created a Holy Freeze/Holy Shock Zealot that's at Eldritch. Choices, choices...

Cupcakesnbeer

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birdthday to Zarf......Happy Birthday to you!!!

RL: Pissed(read: drunk) as a newt. Probably the only time I'll sing. HA In 8 hours I need to be at work. however, I am not tired, may be because of the booze. Oh well......hungover once in a while at the office never hurt nobody. I'll just look busy:coffee:

D2: Finally, got the remaining heptad team tourny toons to Act 3 this weekend. Full clears (x 7) in Act 2 is painfull !!! Not sure if I will ever again clear all the tombs, EVER. I hate Act 2, followed by Act 5 (Damn beetles / damn imps respectively).

*wanders off to get a beer

Cheers

Edit: had to fix spelling, grammar, and everything else...
For Sir Poopsalot ---> :party:

Last edited:

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey, Happy B'day Zarfen!

RL: Aikido, jobsearches, prep for interview. Ie, nothing exciting :)

D2: Run HC wind druid through most of Norm and NM, nearly got him killed a dozen times, and having fun with tactfully placed tornados against explody dolls.

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey! Why no one didn't mention that it's zarf's 20th birthday? Round numbers, bigger party! I wish I were 20 again..

Elfie

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday, Zarfen!!

RL: passed the last exam of this session
DII: working on the bowsin. Pindle running for today.

lionheartthebrave

Diabloii.Net Member

Where are you Zarfen? Happy Bday anyway

RL:start of a two week break before I start my summer project in uni so...

D2: building a new MFsorc, and HFrushing a Lo rune

@everyone: g/l with exam results, job interviews and the like

Zefimas

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Studying dutch for my exam tomorrow, in three days I'm done with high school, so :cloud9:

D2: prob to relax a bit tonight

Wanchu

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday Zarfen! :)

D2: I am trying to get some summoning skillers with life for my fishymancer. I don't want to die even if I run accidentally intro a crowd and I want my skellies to kill faster.