Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

youtuber Diablo 2 new summon necro class setup 2016

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by SKULL QAQ SKULL, Sep 7, 2016.

1. SKULL QAQ SKULL

SKULL QAQ SKULL IncGamers Member

Hey everyone I'm a youtuber in the process of recording my first season for YouTube, I've played off and on for most my life so I'm fairly experienced though I have very little experience online, I've been playing as a summoning necromancer single player and have just been playing off a basic idea for a class setup but I've been looking into a new setup and I've worked out what I think would be a good class setup but I'd like to hear this forums thoughts being that this forum seems to have a good response rate.

Well this is my class setup that I made going off of what's in my official strategy guide book and off of what has been said here and else where if I made a mistake or you disagree with my setup please let me know why and I'll tell u why I went that route.

Skills-
    Skeleton mastery: 20
    Raise skeleton:20
    Clay golem:1
    Golem mastery:10
    Skeletal mage:20
    Blood golem:10
    Summon resist:9
    Iron golem:1
    Fire golem:1
    Revive:1

Bone armor: 1
    Bone wall:1
    Bone prison:1

Amp damage:1
    Dim vision:1
    Iron maiden:1
    Confuse:1
    Attract:1

Total:110

Stats-
    Just enough for equipment and enough to cast spells without equipment and the rest into vitality

Equipment-
    Eventually full tang and a weapon with beast on it and anything else that works the best. I don't need enigma I plan to get an amulet with teleport charges although if I could get enigma on trangs that would be awesome.

For my merc idr what I wanted but a couple items that add auras and probably act 2 merc.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

2. SKULL QAQ SKULL

Also I'm on LOD just to specify

3. SsM

SsM IncGamers Member

if your not using the more to up to dated runewords it might be a little rough hence ppl tended to swap to hybrid builds after .10 patch. all depends on what your using ur runner for if its mfing or mfing/pvp i liked a more off sided build that was poison nova/summon build with a deaths wand and trangs if ur wanting to keep that set ,or a stormshield ,deaths wand or even a hoto ,enigma ,poison nova/summoner with max block 75% block , or a bone spear/summoner i say both of them type builds because full on summon mancer leaves you squishy even with decent life and being able to run away there is parts where they will shred thru ur minions if u cant help them a bit sides spells ofc, like trav or diablo which can usually 1shot all the minions with his fire nova. but thats me plenty of builds on google or if u go to d2jsp.org its a d2 trading site has builds as well , but if ur wanting to use trangs and most of what u posted id drop down on some of the points u put into all the different types of golems only use 1 type most stick with clay unless they are a psn nova mancer then fire golem for the aura it admits. And with the saved skill points allocate the skills to a offensive skill like i posted earlier. and for a merc id say act 2 nightmare defensive think that one admits a slow down or freeze aura, equiped with a fortitude armor or bramble for thorns aura, a insight for meditation to regain mana, and a dream helm for holyshock, but most use a fort armor insight and a vampire gaze for life and mana steal on a merc. as for a tele charge ammy they are nice but cost a ton to repair so a enigma shako beast ss treks mages type of build might be more what ud want to escape places and mf faster. anyways gl on ur build mate

4. SKULL QAQ SKULL

I don't expect to find trangs for my current play through and I'll probably figure out later if I need to respec once I come to it and I'm the latest patch so latest stats apply, anything with 1 point in it is meant to synergize and/or be boosted with +skills and I'll be switching with blood golem for clay golem on bosses if it seems to work better and to just keep summoning golems instead of an attack, and if I get full trangs I'll be able to use fire spells so that can be good for an attack. Also I currently have a tele staff on the switch and I plan on getting and amulet with teleport on it around levels 40-55

Also I'm looking for a name for this build I'm thinking maybe "The lich King" bc the plan is that he raises loads of minions and manipulates enemies to fight for him plus he'll look like a lich with trangs lol

5. SKULL QAQ SKULL

This is where I got the idea for my build

6. SKULL QAQ SKULL

Moved to necromancer strategy forums