Yourself, in South Park Form

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Drosselmeier said:
Awww...

:kittens:
I remember making that, posting it, and someone said "that's not South Park anymore, you've made it look like Peanuts".
Everything cute on the outside....

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
Johnny said:
I still use the haircut from the faces page. Works well for me.
Makes sense. You're some sort of military type person, aren't you?

Vivi said:
I remember making that, posting it, and someone said "that's not South Park anymore, you've made it look like Peanuts".
They were right.

What Peanuts?

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Drosselmeier said:
Makes sense. You're some sort of military type person, aren't you?

They were right.

What Peanuts?
Peanuts, like Charly Brown and Snoopy. Never figured out which character then. I never got into South Park either I'm afraid.

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
Here's me normally, and here's me in full gear (to the best of my ability with that game).

And Dawn, you bear a striking resemblence to a zombie that I saw a couple months ago... I was quite sure I put him down, though.

[URL="http://myspace-174.vo.llnwd.net/01098/47/15/1098995174_l.jpg]One that I made a while back. Pretty damn close resemblance.[/URL]

3.14159 26535

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
GrimAngelNamu said:
[URL="http://myspace-174.vo.llnwd.net/01098/47/15/1098995174_l.jpg]One that I made a while back. Pretty damn close resemblance.[/URL]

3.14159 26535
That link doesn't work.

I can't get it up. Hopefully KOW can help me. I took a screenshot so I guess it's in SimpleText or Scrapbook format. Somehow Appleworks has disappeared from the bowels of my HDD and I know that I used to use that to save things as .jpg, without that I don't know how to convert to a different format. Is there something I can do in MSOffice? If I restart into OSX (I use OS9 usually) I have iPhoto, but I have no idea wtf that program is for, let alone what it does.

EDIT: Let me re-phrase that. I can't get my picture to upload to imageshack, hopefully KOW can tell me what I need to do.

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
dondrei said:
Are you a girl, Xenon? I always forget who's male and who's female.
Yesssssssssss.
Does that look male to you? I mean, I know some guys are into the whole makeup + accessories these days, and hey There's even lipstick for guys, but even so... Yeesh, do I not make enough rainbows + huggles + unicorn posts around here? I guess I must be slacking. I'll rectify that immediately.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Xenon[KoA] said:
Yesssssssssss.
Does that look male to you? I mean, I know some guys are into the whole makeup + accessories these days, and hey There's even lipstick for guys, but even so... Yeesh, do I not make enough rainbows + huggles + unicorn posts around here? I guess I must be slacking. I'll rectify that immediately.
You transcend gender, Xenon. :flowers: