You're The Man Now Dawg!

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
You're The Man Now Dawg!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37881311/ns/health-pet_health/

RIDGE MANOR, Fla. - A Hernando County man was reportedly run over by his own truck after his dog put it into gear.

The sheriff's office reports that 43-year-old Christopher Bishop was checking under his Ford F-150 for oil leaks Sunday evening. He had put the running truck into neutral and left the driver's door open. While he was under the truck, Bishop's bulldog, Tassey, jumped into the truck and knocked the vehicle into gear. The truck rolled over the left side of Bishop's body.

Bishop managed to get up, stop the vehicle and go into his house. After several hours of pain, Bishop finally called for help.

He was taken to a nearby hospital with injuries that were not considered life-threatening.
Dogs aren't very good drivers.

Every dog has its day.

Who let the truck out? Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!

Man's best friend no more.

Today cars, tomorrow....

Too bad the dog couldn't find the emergency bark (brake).

The cats will not be one-upped.

So this is what happens when dogs who chase cars finally catch them, sweet revenge.

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: You're The Man Now Dawg!

:rolf: LOVE that pic of the cat. cute puppy, btw!! is it yours? :D im getting two new dogs this weekend... AH. hehehe! i am excited tho. :) i just hope they will get along.

boogyman19946

Diabloii.Net Member

We got a puppy of a Pembroke Welsh Corgi (it's a mix with something else too but mostly a corgi >.> ) It already had 3 accidents in my room and therefore has no access into my room since then. My mom left him with me twice. Now she just locks him in the cage because it probably wouldn't survive another round with an asshole teenager that I am :D

boogyman19946

Diabloii.Net Member

We're on the right track; except Leo because she used a period which makes it two sentences. ^.^

stillman

Diabloii.Net Member

Wow, that cat must have been a huge fan.

The doctors snickered when they learned the man's vehicle was a rover. It was the tail end that got him. But, was his injury malignant or canine?