• Apple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Durf poinged my boobies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
Your Zealot Armor Of Choice?

What is your armor of choice when building a zealot? :)

if u vote tell us what u voted and maybe why?

//cheers tastychiken

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
hmmm....i dont see Fortitude in the list! :p

Is this PVM only?

If its PvM then i would vote like this:

1. COH - Resists, DR, % to demons&undead, + str and many other stats! Made in Sup Dusk or Sup Archon! 15% ofc
2. Duress- Great Armor this is! FHR, Rest, CB, OW, ed% to damage, better def than COH, resists as well. Very good and very cheap armor!

If you have listed Fortitude i would have chosen that 1 as NR 1! :D

/Dec

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
Decebal said:
hmmm....i dont see Fortitude in the list! :p

Is this PVM only?

If its PvM then i would vote like this:

1. COH - Resists, DR, % to demons&undead, + str and many other stats! Made in Sup Dusk or Sup Archon! 15% ofc
2. Duress- Great Armor this is! FHR, Rest, CB, OW, ed% to damage, better def than COH, resists as well. Very good and very cheap armor!

If you have listed Fortitude i would have chosen that 1 as NR 1! :D

/Dec
this is a Nonladder poll , sry

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
I prefer Stone, because big defense numbers are pretty, and fhr is also a welcome addition.

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd go for stone for sure I used it myself too when I didnt have my forti yet...

:cheesy:
*priit

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Chains Of Honor gets my vote too, it's just so damn awesome. It pretty much has the whole package so you have more choices when it comes to the rest of your gear.

Duress would be my second choice because it's a kickass armor and unlike Chains it's actually possible for legitimate players to make:)

MarathonMatt

Diabloii.Net Member
I gotta go with an eth bane. The defense can rival that of stone; plus it has cbf and a healthy dose or faster hit recovery. I think this armor has it all.