Your worst D2 joke

damaris

Diabloii.Net Member
saw someone posted on barbarian forum, what was it....

Erectial Disfunction J00l.... i mean Enhanced Damage...

kabal

Diabloii.Net Member
frosty said:
Hopefully everyone forgot my antics at the PvP tourney......
You mean the time you got slain watching the duel?
Or the time you got slain by a random monster while clearing the Cold Plains?
Or just general n00b-ness?

:eek:

krzyhobo

Diabloii.Net Member
kabal said:
You mean the time you got slain watching the duel?
Or the time you got slain by a random monster while clearing the Cold Plains?
Or just general n00b-ness?

:eek:
ZING!! Got 'im.

chaos

Diablo: IncGamers Member
Realising the deeper meaning behind 'Disco-nect Ted' only a few years after first encountering it, and with help from a thread in another forum. :lol:

No jokes on my end, i can only read jokes, not make 'em. :D

Disco-neck Ted

The Dark Library
Ha. Chaos, the forum Romulan: known for de-cloaking, firing a disruptor blast at some hapless idjit and then vanishing again. The quintessential counter-puncher... definitely not lacking wit, there's just nothing here to hit at.

You've sussed out the name, that just leaves the 'tar to decrypt. ;)

@Sunbearie: Super mana potions should make-a you invulnerable.

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
perhaps it's just me, but I still gigle over items like "polished wand"

and just today, before killing Duriel, I asked my partner Tess "what should we put in the 'oriface'?" and she said a long hard shaft.

I think she's gonna need to steal one of Asheara's potions of manliness for that...

HBeachBabe said:
perhaps it's just me, but I still gigle over items like "polished wand"

and just today, before killing Duriel, I asked my partner Tess "what should we put in the 'oriface'?" and she said a long hard shaft.

I think she's gonna need to steal one of Asheara's potions of manliness for that...
hehehhehehehheheh hahhaha thats pretty good hehehhe no jokes from me. In the orifice hahaheheheehahhaha. sorry thats gonna crack me up for a while.
Also the stamina shrines all over the place in the game never actually had any use for one past the blood moor... c'mon running around hell with a stamina shrine pshaw. who needs it also usefull info from natyala(the dumb sin in act 3, ya know the one who is a freaking...all talk ect no actuall help)

chaos

Diablo: IncGamers Member
I'd love to decloak more, but seeing as i've no 1.10 experience my purpose here is limited to the occasional snipe. ^^

And now there's something with the 'tar. o_O"

Maybe i'll find out in another couple years. This time round i'll try to do it on my own. :lol:

pharaoh

Diabloii.Net Member
Said after touching an armor shrine, and getting the 'your skin hardens' message: "My skin is so dry these days!"

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
PinkeyandtheBrain said:
hehehhehehehheheh hahhaha thats pretty good hehehhe no jokes from me. In the orifice hahaheheheehahhaha. sorry thats gonna crack me up for a while.
Also the stamina shrines all over the place in the game never actually had any use for one past the blood moor... c'mon running around hell with a stamina shrine pshaw. who needs it also usefull info from natyala(the dumb sin in act 3, ya know the one who is a freaking...all talk ect no actuall help)
The stamina shrine removes the curse put on me when I faced that cursed boss pack... :thumbsup:

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
About a year ago, some bored D2 player here had a thread title "I NEED to make something quick and easy" "twinked or untwinked I dont care"

being the first to respond, I said

"Macaroni and Cheese"
"Untwinked - boiling water and pot"
"Twinked - microwave"

:lol: well it was the moment of it.