Your strangest spammer?

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
What on Earth? Something about Rastafarianism? He isn't even selling ub3r-1337 itamz...

To make this not-spam, my brother swears that you can make these guys shut up by whispering "shut up" to them. He claims he did it once, and the bot whispered back "I will never message you again".

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
To make this not-spam, my brother swears that you can make these guys shut up by whispering "shut up" to them. He claims he did it once, and the bot whispered back "I will never message you again".

Lies!

Gorny

Banned

Lies!
Truth!

I once whispered to a bot "STFU" and it did, and gave that same answer.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe it's only the West bots who refuse to shut up. =(

And plus, some of the bots have incredibly long names, making it super annoying to type out -_-

Hmm.... anybody ever add a bot to their friends list?

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't most bots enter a game, spam and leave in about half a second? No time to whisper.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't most bots enter a game, spam and leave in about half a second? No time to whisper.

True... but some bots consistently message you, even when they're not in the same game with you.

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
I have noticed that most tend to hop from game to game, giving you plenty of time to look up the name on your past messages screen, and whisper. Whether or not it works, I don't know.