Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Your Saturdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by In the name of Zod, Aug 7, 2010.

1. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

Your Saturdaily

D2: Keeping up appearances on these forums is about it as far as my current D2 effort goes.

OVG: Racedriver Grid. I still have the sense of motion going on after the game has stopped. Everything is moving left and right. About waist deep in it now.

RL: My six year old nephew rang me last night so when I got in I called him back. His mum went to give him the phone saying 'it's your uncle calling you back [insert name]'. Then I heard this scream 'NO, NOT NOW!' I laughed so hard. He never got around to calling me back, maybe some other time.

2. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

Re: Your Saturdaily

RL: Need to replace the brake lights on my motor car. Hopefully it won't be too expensive. Planning on my morning fitness walk afterwards, hopefully it won't be too unbearably hawt. We've actually had a semi break from the heat these past couple days, but I think the forecasts call for higher temps this weekend, and we'll be pushing triple digits on Monday. Fail.

D2: Continue Act III Hell w/ the Lightning javazon. Starting to see lots of lite immunes in Act III but so far nothing unbearable.

3. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

Re: Your Saturdaily

RL: Warning! Lazy Saturday ahead. Well, maybe not so lazy... Grocery Shopping: done; House Cleaning, nap, shower, and neighbor's birthday party upcoming. So should be a good day.

D2: still thinking about Golden tourney... "Ok. I'll start a trapper... no, wait, maybe a Tesladin... on second though, definitely trapper... but what about the safety of a nice freezealot?... but I've never played a trapper before... Oh screw it!"

RB: Not sure where I'm going today...