Votes: 59 38.3%
  • Druid

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Chuck Norris ?!

Votes: 26 16.9%

• Total voters

baconmcpig

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Your new character after ladder reset !

I confess to being a little olde fashioned, but the standard blizzard sorc is just too good a meph runner for me to go with any other. Meteorb? Haven't been a fan of non-single element sorcs ever since 1.10's synergies.

Zelator

Diabloii.Net Member

Probably Rangerdin or Frostmaiden...wanna do something different for a change.. Or I'll just create some kinda cookie cutter ***.

chaoseffect

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm going to be a Druid, with the name Iorek Byrnison. I'm going to be a goddamned armored bear whether Diablo2 likes it or not >:O

Furyan

Diabloii.Net Member

Blizzard sorc. First get rich, then build new chars :azn:

Erwwwd

Diabloii.Net Member

An enigmaless hammerdin for running around in Chaos Sanctuary side by side with a javazon for other area clearing.

I'll get bored if I just go for the main bosses again :).

kamap

Diabloii.Net Member

any of these 5 depends on the mood ^^

orb sorc
javazon (ertomuchwsd i could be ur javazon :scratchchin:)
zealot
fishymancer
hammerdin

Astronaut

Diabloii.Net Member

Unless the patch brings major changes, I will most likely go for a Shockranger. Rangers are so cool.

Astronaut

Diabloii.Net Member

Nice man! ;)

Go EuHCL and we can make a ranger team - hehe..
As a matter of fact, EuHCL is exactly where I play. Let's join up some time. Dual rangers in action would be pretty raw, in fact, let's get together an 8 player ranger team for a smackdown of epic proportions!

Erwwwd

Diabloii.Net Member

I will probably be making a Bo-grunt/Potionfinder very soon after my 2 MF characters. I like rejuvenation potions

A mf char first , anything but sorceress , then i`ll make a ww/conc barbarian :yes:

Zelator

Diabloii.Net Member

As a matter of fact, EuHCL is exactly where I play. Let's join up some time. Dual rangers in action would be pretty raw, in fact, let's get together an 8 player ranger team for a smackdown of epic proportions!
Really?!

Have you joined Op Gauss yet? Goin hybrid? I'm gonna do fire/light - hoping for a Ravenclaw/Demon Machine/Kuko Shakuku to drop ^^

PS: I like the 8 ranger idea - heh.

mixritpitlik

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll be making a god old fishy. Can do anything in game and with better equipment can be one hell of a key/uber runner. I am sick of starting the ladder with a sorc or hammerdin only to realize i need another char for different areas :p

Can't wait to get cracking

Planktonboy

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm leaning towards making a trapsin. Virtually no gear requirements, and quite effective in a team (think death sentry and mind blast). Not to mention the fact you can just run through hell with midblast and a merc:thumbup: Any source of crushing blow plus blade fury makes for an effective backup attack as well.

Astronaut

Diabloii.Net Member

Really?!

Have you joined Op Gauss yet? Goin hybrid? I'm gonna do fire/light - hoping for a Ravenclaw/Demon Machine/Kuko Shakuku to drop ^^

PS: I like the 8 ranger idea - heh.
I've heard about it but haven't joined it. How does one go about doing this? I just reinstalled D2 about a week ago and started my first hardcore char. He's made it to lvl 65-ish without having trouble with tk'ers, but I'll stop playing for now, until the ladder reset kicks in. I have exams anyway so this is probably for the better.
My last ranger from about a year ago used holy fire/ice synergized with a Kuko bow and something else on switch. It was a lot of fun but this time around, I think I'll go for holy shock with a fast bow for some more direct damage, and freeze on secondary. That is, of course, unless the patch has something new to offer that I can't help checking out first :)

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member

I will go for a cheesy hammerdin this time around too, untwinked ofc.

- D.J.

Skullstorm

Diabloii.Net Member

Can't decide what MFer to build. Blizzsorcs are good for Meph but well... don't want to look like almost everybody else :D. Maybe I'm going for a howling Zerker with points in Find Item and dual Gulls on switch. He could run Eldritch, Pindleskin, Shenk, Pits...
After my primary MFer is finished I'll probably create a classic Blizzorc for forge rushes. And after that is done I'll be going for a windy druid. :)