Your most noobiest "no-trade"?

ghoppe

Diabloii.Net Member
Your most noobiest "no-trade"?

When i were playing only like couple weeks someone offered Lo rune for my Hel rune, and i said no because i didnt know what runes were good and what shitty :D
And he wasnt faking, both runes were in trading screen and pressed Accept button ;)
So, what was Your noobiest "no-trade"? :)

Ozzq

Diabloii.Net Member
somebody didnt think his pemerald was worth my lem
yea, i really wanted to upgrade

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
I only made such a mistake once. After like 3 weeks of playing I found a Storm shield, and I traded it for a 160% buriza. That was the time when SS were actually worth something, and buriza something everybody had :rolleyes:

I don't ever remeber losing a big trade. But I and my little brother have gotten scammed. My little brother just lost eth botd ws, and a vex and zod rune sniff I was gonna make a eth botd zerker

illa

Diabloii.Net Member
Let me see.......

traded my one SoJ for Tals Armour in the start of scl
traded my one SoJ for Tals Amu in the start of scl

got scammed and lost a soj, bk ring and shako for a enigma archon that got swapped in the last second to a 3 socket light armor with el el el in (should have known something was wrong when the guy kept writing a whole bunch of confusing crap and moving the armour all the time....... jeez)

Zvolen

Diabloii.Net Member
illa said:
Let me see.......

got scammed and lost a soj, bk ring and shako for a enigma archon that got swapped in the last second to a 3 socket light armor with el el el in (should have known something was wrong when the guy kept writing a whole bunch of confusing crap and moving the armour all the time....... jeez)
Man, Wanna Trade? :)

Zardoz

Diabloii.Net Member
I offered a guy Vamp Gaze, Tal's Ammy,Trang's Belt, Um, Lum, and Dol for Skullder's and Archnids and got turned down.

0773H

Diabloii.Net Member
illa said:
Let me see.......

me too... lost 1.10 Gris' weapon and shield for a 'fake' enigma, which turned out to be an opened 1 socket dusk...

0blique

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I once got scammed too.

In 1.09, I traded a gul rune for an soj (and a bunch or garbage rings and a mesh armour). Of course, now the joke's on him since soj is worth more than gul. :evil:

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
well..this is OT but my noobiest 'yes-trade' would be a nagelring for my first tal rasha's orb (which was a perfect one :surprise: )

to think i was reluctant to let go off my unique ring :innocent:

Staline

Diabloii.Net Member
Well look at me... With my first ever hell forge in Hell (i think) I received a MAL rune. Didnt know what it worth... But my assassin was in need of an armor... and... sniff... and I traded it for a DAMNED NATS ARMOR. I Tough about suicide after finding nats armor at almost every corner of act V Hell :)