Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

your mf route;

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Dazuni, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Dazuni

Dazuni IncGamers Member

your mf route;

creating each game take time and resources from the battlenet server, so I am trying to get the best mf find route, at the moment, it is act 5, 2nd way point endirich (or somthing) and then pindleskin (by anna).

it is good game return is good, also it is also good for leveling (even at level 84).

I am sure that someone have a series of way point to take and number of umber unique to kill, can you please list your route here??

many thanks

2. Krollin

Krollin IncGamers Member

Act 5, Harrogath: Anyas Portal, grab skellis, kill Pindleskin.
    Frigid Highland WP, Eldritch and then Shenk
    Act 1 Outer Cloisters, follow the road the The Pit, kill everything on your way there and inside both levels of The Pit.
    Act III, Travincal WP, kill Council
    Act III, Durance WP, go find Meph and kill him

I get quite a few Unique/Set items however most of them are worth a cracked sash. Best of the day yesterday was Demon's Arch and Verdungos Coil (Elite Contraception?)

I can do Diablo and Baal in Hell but without Teleport Baal is a pain and IM doing Diablo makes my skellis go away. Means I have to be wide awake and have loads of TP scrolls to hand. These runs slow me down is all.

3. Dazuni

Dazuni IncGamers Member

ar,,,

you see I am boner, but I can get about 7 revives, low level skelly dun last long in hell, so council and meph is too dangerous. might try it out though.

how long you took for doing all these?? boner take about 20 min to clear pit alone, that said it take about 2.5-3 min to do eldrich and pindle.

4. miles

miles IncGamers Member

I do the pindle,eldritch,shenk runs from lvl 40-55 in nm and i lvl pretty good on my own. Also in hell i do the same cept i add pit. with 5 base points in ce and maxed skellies and skellie mstery takes bout 15 mins for whole run. I wouldnt advise hell till lvl 76 or better, course i play hc so i a, a little more catious then some.
    also the best i jave found is full sigs set, ondals staff, vamp gaze, and skullders onl about 50 runs in hell pit and others so far.

5. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

an easy route to take, with little to no danger is:

1. Start A5
    2. Use anya portal to raise skel's in garden
    2a. Kill Pindleskin
    3. Take first wp in a5, go north to kill Eldritch, then south to kill Shenk
    4. Take Outer Cloister wp in A1, follow road out of church to the PIT. Clear both levels.
    5. Take stony fields wp in A1, kill rakanishu at the stones, then go in tristam and kill the old fat guy (damn bad memory)

That's about it for me. Has worked wonders, as I now have 3 full accounts of "uber l33t" gear sittin on mules, and only 1 account to play. The more I find, the more I end up spending time rebuilding char's to squeeze in every last drop of perfection.

g

6. Krollin

Krollin IncGamers Member

Takes me no time at all to do Pindle/Eldritch/Shenk, couple of minutes at the most what with identifying and selling
    The Pit takes a little longer but then I tend to dawdle on the way there to kill things. Can be quite a few boss and champion packs you see. Say 5-10 minutes depending on how I feel/what the monsters are like.

Mephisto takes a long time for me because I have to fight my way to him. Once there it takes a couple of minutes.

7. zaphette

zaphette IncGamers Member

Don't forget Hell Andy. She has been VERY good to me!

I do: Pindle, Eldrich, Shenk, Pit, Andy. Sometimes I do Griswald (the fat guy in Tristram).

For whatever reason I really have trouble with the council in Travincal.

I don't teleport, so Meph takes a long time because of the "infinately huge random moving exit that you can't find until after the entrance" in Durance 2.

You could also do the other lvl85 areas (Masolium, Ancient Tunnels, etc).

I you do all of those you could probably stay in the same game for an hour or more. I'm sure some of you are way faster, I like to sell junk for gambling cash.

8. Krollin

Krollin IncGamers Member

Do The Smith as well, I have just been looking at d2data.net and The Smith and Griswold have good chances to drop some valuable stuff, things like Homonculous for instance.

9. JoJeck

JoJeck IncGamers Member

Does anyone else kill the Cow King? I do that for light relief occassionally and he drops good stuff, I got a Guardian Angel the other day. To do this I open the red portal using my wind druid who has not killed the King yet and then leave the game for my Necro to join. My Necro goes to Pindle's garden for the free zombies, kills Pindle, Eldritch then the Cow King and finishes off in the Pit.

One reason for doing the Cow King is that I'd like to get the Cow King set, but no luck on that so far and I've killed him a good few times.

10. Peacrusher

Peacrusher IncGamers Member

not counting time to raise skellies and sell items off.... Pindle, eld, shenk 3 min tops.... Good drops... I stay in game and hit every high% drop monster. Poor drops I exit and creat new game.

I noticed this... dunno if it just dumb luck or what.... Play 1 player mf games about 10 or so... Jump up to 8 player game and add pass to keep ppl out... I almost always find a good item or two on that first 8 player game....

11. Dazuni

Dazuni IncGamers Member

This morning I tried to do Elderrich, Shenk, and then pindle, pindle take longest but shenk is the most dangerous. it take about 3 -4 minutes so it is okay I guess, better then walking down to meph innit.

I got marvian armour, joined trade game traded it for burisa and wizspike. I think it was a good deal, never need that armour anyway.

then traded with a "whole sale" barby (with like 5 line of offering items) get trang belt with nightwing viel elite helm and razor tail. I been looking for trangs for ages, and I think it worth it.

I did see a scamer though, the sorc get a set heavy belt and said offering trang belt. fool. I asked her if it should be troll belt and she quited. stupid scamer.

I would say mfing with elderich shenk and pindle is better then pit run.

so it is a good start on this cold friday.

Metropolian line did screwed up though.

12. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

my mf runs are mostly like this...

Act 1, the pit ---> andariel (jewelry and she takes less then 1,5 minute)
    wp to lvl 3 durance ----> kill mephi
    wp to RoF and clear all te way to hephasto (mostly for runes, but is a lvl 85 area so i got some reall decent drops here)
    wp to wsk2, kill baal

these runs cost me about 13-15 minutes... and in this way the runs wont get boring dueto the variaty (grammar? )

founds lots of goodies, including lots of unique rings and ammys from Andariel, couple of high runes from RoF/hephasto and baal, and more high end items from the pit baal.. mephisto drops the medium unique's quite good, SS shako, shaft skulders reapers etc

just my 2 pennies :lol:

robin

13. admiral_ju00

admiral_ju00 IncGamers Member

rofl. nice.

14. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

I just thought it'd be fun to note that I did a pit run yesterday with one of my friends in the game and something decent finally fell out of that damn chest on lvl 2.

A GHEEDS :jig: