Your highest ww damage is?

Bionic

Diabloii.Net Member
Your highest ww damage is?

How and what is your highest ww damage?

I was leveling my ww barb in baal runs and I was enchanted from a high lv enchantress and I had a hammerdins concetration aura. I was using a two handed Oath balrog blade and my max damage was 13k (forgot the minimum). Thats the highest Ive ever seen. How bout you guys?

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I once had about 20k or more using a TMaul EBotD and a Hammerdin's Conc, give or take a couple thousand.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Go with a EBOTD War Pike with the following:

Conc
Fana
Enchant
HoW

That will require a lot of CD Keys or computers.

Bionic

Diabloii.Net Member
Lazy_BerZerker said:
Or use IG charges to provide fana, merc to provide conc, charges to provide enchant, and charges to provide HoW.
What are IG charges that provide fana?

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
highest i had was with my lvl 94 barb, he had the works, 415 ebotd cb, 300ed fort armor, 399ed phoenix shield, lvl 94 merc that gave might and conc auras and had a lvl 21 enchant charge on swap, i did 12k-13k onehanded ww damage >.< but it pwned all, until some nerco with max im :rant: who in there right mind does that :rant: , hit me in mid whirlwind, gg try tank 3 hits of that ......it had 6k life, gg min of 36k damage-pvp reductions

............. i cry, my highest cahr was 523 overall and 50 odd on barb ladder at the time.... *runs away crying* *old wound reopened* :hanky: :rant:

Bionic

Diabloii.Net Member
Thank you for all your replys. I'm close to making a botd zerker axe, I'll post the damage as soon as I can.

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
ye sit was a hardcore ladder barb, lvl 94 its still on ladder, like 700 and some overall and like 50 odd on the barb ladder,..... stupid iron madien :rant: