Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Your Funnest Character EVAR?!?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Valar-Wrath, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Valar-Wrath

Valar-Wrath IncGamers Member

Your Funnest Character EVAR?!?

Bored and about to go to work. Also havn't see one of these in a while. So what's the funnest character you've ever made?

Mine-'Power Ranger' Pally using widowmaker with holy shock and using wizendraw with holy freeze on switch.

I'm about to remake him, hopefully I can get a griffons for myself and an infinity for my merc. :rolleyes:

2. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

i'm thinking of making a fireball pally, trangs, moonfall fill in the rest

3. bluedragoon

bluedragoon IncGamers Member

im thinking of a infinite shocker pally, guess what that is ;) :) ;)

4. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

my PvM hydra/blizz sorc in 1.09, coupled with a lightning merc. she was da bomb!

5. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

My Psychopath baba was pretty fun.
    Dual daggers, dual throwing knives, double throw/frenzy/warcry...

He ran around like a madman stunning everything with his fearsome scream then ran up to teh monsters and stabbed em good or threw knives at them depending on what kind of mood he was in.

6. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

mine is definitely my thorns/fg cower necro in 109

the leechers were all :eek: at my cow killing powers

almost made it to 99 too (97) when ladder reset ><

7. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

.04 CE necro ftw

8. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

A bowler druid was the funnest character I ever had.. he didn't last long, but it was fun. :) I played a couple, but they died out fast.

Lucky

9. MoUsE_WiZ

Oh...if we're going pre-LoD it's BY FAR Tweaker sorks...nothing like throwing out 3 orbs a second or dropping a monster to ll hp with static, not to mention the lack of immunes to worry about ^_^

10. FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack IncGamers Member

ww lance barb with ice blink...back when it used to freeze everything instantly, i think it worked like that up till 1.08...not sure though

11. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

Necro still owns..Clear all of the Cs in 2 casts? thx.

12. Oxy

Oxy IncGamers Member

Bownecro with CE and a 5k damage merc in .09.

13. Greex

Greex Banned

FADETOBLACK!!!!
    Ok im not sure if it's you but On USEast I knew you. Nonladder.. softcore...
    My friend...erm.. X friend used to take pleasure in jacking accounts. He was a noob that couldn't get anything without stealing it. Pissed me off so much -_-
    Anyways i remember he jacked an account named fadetoblack or it was like fadetoblack and a number i dont remember it was a while ago i think before last ladder reset but no wait it wasn't it was after the 1st ladder reset but we were playing on nonladder. You didn't have anything good on your account as I saw what was on it and im glad you didn't. My last stamement wasn't directed as an insult and i didn't call u a noob Im just glad that he didn't get anything good. It pisses me off when people steel there stuff. Then they call themselves 1337!!

You aren't 1337 unless you find your items yourself. Anyways I just posted to see if that was u. If it is then pls inform me and We will have to play sometime. My accounts are Greex,Magickfinda,and soon to be another as all my others are full of high lvl characters!
    I remember last year when i first started playing I couldn't get a character past 50 as i would get bored, but then I created a werewolf druid and he pwned in normal and nm. I screwed him up to bad to be in hell but he inspired me to make druids and to this day i have 7 :D.3 windys,werewolf fury(basic -_-) Fireclaws bear,Fireclaws/rabies werewolf. And a pure fire druid and im currently working on an incredibly boring Pure summoner druid. It works fine with a godly merc. But without him i get pwned horrible. I can only do up to normal-nightmere now but soon he will be finished and i hope he will be able to solo hell act 1 just for ****s and giggles -_-. Peacz out yallz and fadetoblack if that's the fadetoblack that i remember then msg me or pm me or post or something i don care -_- peacz

14. Ankeli

Ankeli IncGamers Member

Now that, and the rest of your post, blew my mind. :lol:

I might be a bit boring but my funnest and still favorite character is still my IK WW barb. He's fun to play, he can clear any area in the game and he's... to this day, immortal :) Hell, he has even dueled a few times, challenging lvl 90+ sorcs who are so afraid that they wont even step out of the town to fight me :lol:

15. MoUsE_WiZ

Tweaker >>>> necro...I don't care how fast you can clear CS with your scalable-by-players-in-game-insane-radius-ce, you still waste time walking there and getting a corpse. Yeah, it's still faster with the CE...but it feels much slower with all that icky walking crap.

16. LuckyDwarf

Amen.

Lucky

17. Sip

Sip Banned

I am currently digging baal runs with my new javazon. This is the first one i've had since they new patch.

18. LuckyDwarf

I completely forgot about my 1.09 PvP Throwsmiter.. twas tons of fun. He used a Cruel Harpoon of Quickness and Holy Shock/Fan+Smite. Stuff like that. He didn't get many ears, but it was a fun unique build.. forgot how he died. Maybe I should remake him!

Cruel Harp 'o' Q ( I actually have one on East.. 23X% though)
    Herald of Zakarum
    Guillaume's Face
    Angelic Jewelry
    String of Ears
    BFist / Ias+Stat Rares / Cleg's
    Waterwalk
    Shaftstop / Lionheart

...Just for kicks...

Lucky

19. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

Ah, you guys might hate me for this..

It's a given that Necros were overpowered in classic. CE was great, just a couple points in it could do incredible damage. But the summons could bring the realm down! Yes, I participated in a Lag-a-thon. I was one of the weak ones being a bone-summoner, only 38 or so minions. The top dog had 50-60 or so. All eight of us met in A1 with the Stoney Field being our final meeting place. It was like playing in stop motion, 5-6FPS and worse as things went on. I started in the cold plains. The only things I could keep alive were skells/mages. The revives would would die before I could cover much ground. I took the TP (about a half min) to Stoney and things dropped to 1-2 FPS, but we or at least most of us made it. I should have taken a pic. The boss hostiled us (by plan)and stop action armamagendon ensued for a short time,then the realm dumped. Sorry bout that....

I feel so much better now...NOT! :D

20. ~Foxfire~

~Foxfire~ IncGamers Member

[email protected]

Uh, I'm building my gf a melee chanter bear sorc, beast for shift with skills into chant synergies and such. It'll be effective if we drop enough stats into it, still a tossup.

Fake hammerdin, used for killing tppk sorcs. Inv full of cold res (~350) and then lvling hammerdin gear (Spirit sword/shield, vipermagi, trang gloves, 2 ravens, saracens chance), 1k+dmg eth obedience cryptic axe for 20k max dmg. All skills into charge/synergies, 1 into conc for the hammerdin appearance. Couple that with shat talking of killing a sorc with my gawdly 2k hammers, and you have a sorc without dr/block stepping up to the plate vs a character it has no chance against! Unless the sorc has a nice merc (RIP)

My current 91 fc druid who can't get a duel to save his life because of his reputation for killing any char but hammerdins.

My lvl 39 charge/zeal pally because he's my only char yet to have a 1vs7 duel (Got 3 of the 7 before they gave up).