your favorite assassin build of all time, PvP or PvM and why? der=

turmania

Diabloii.Net Member
your favorite assassin build of all time, PvP or PvM and why?

I have to say trapper/d.talon hybrid, its the most fun build, you can get to use melee skill and caster skill at the same time, best of both worlds.

'22'Souljah

Diabloii.Net Member
ghost ww sin because out of all the sins i have ever made on d2 this was the most effective one for pvp using my dueling style

eLight

Diabloii.Net Member
My kicker before the ladder-restart.
When I get my Chaos its probably going to be my WWsin.

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
Naliworld said:
I have the fondest memories about my 1.09 DTailer...
I have to agree here. My 1.09 Titan Dtailer kicked some real ass. :D But I also had lots and lots of fun with my 1.09 pvp hybrid. I miss the good ol' days.

saito

Diabloii.Net Member
ww/trapsin

with chaos/ss
9.2k ls dmg
2k ww dmg
a lot of life, very useful in tvt and I found it very versatile It seems that ww dmg is poor but this ww could kill weaker ppl and hurt stronger ones

ilkori

Diabloii.Net Member
1.09 Phoenix Striker - my first assassin build which was inspired by the guide in the Strategy Compendium, and still my favorite build in 1.10. There's nothing like the first time.

turmania

Diabloii.Net Member
man i forgot the 1.09 builds it seems like so long ago :( i had a full mindblaster those days, with a lot of fcr. sometime i believe synergies ruined the game, they made you focus on one specific build. sometime i think they made a good thing with synergies. either way 1.10 is a good patch. but as much as assassin became a popular build to make it alsi made us the most hated with those silly townguarders.

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
turmania said:
man i forgot the 1.09 builds it seems like so long ago :( i had a full mindblaster those days, with a lot of fcr. sometime i believe synergies ruined the game, they made you focus on one specific build. sometime i think they made a good thing with synergies. either way 1.10 is a good patch. but as much as assassin became a popular build to make it alsi made us the most hated with those silly townguarders.
Synergies did ruin the game. :D Same goes for items like enigma , Chaos , Beast , etc etc. Sure they opened builds that were previously not possible , but to me , they ruined the game. In 1.09 I played lots and lots of pvp , because I just loved it. When 1.1 came with all the synergies , it was bye bye hybrids , mostly because of the synergies. Oh well , all good things must come to an end once. :D

i stoped playing becouse of those dumb synergies
necros and pallys....blah

anyway 110 funest build ls/talon-pvm
109 pvm-pheonix dtailer- that is just an experience to play this build
so versitile and alot of place for adjustments only needed 20 tiget tail pheonix
than u could addd almost 2 full skills of your own choice( i liked master/cm type)
109 pvp- there is no contest
hybrids are the funest of all chars in the entire game to play(with right gear in stash u had 3 pvp chars in one ma hybrid and traper) just pure fun.

Ritslev

Diabloii.Net Member
Furysin ...

PvM.

Definately for her versatility to kill anything in the game with a near steady speed.

Some will say : Yeah all at the slow pace...
To this I will merely reply : Not everyone get a 'high' on a one hit one kill character, but prefer those which take some skill and planning. Skill and planning for each and every fight.

Basically she is just fun and cool to play.