Your dream char(s)?

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
Your dream char(s)?

Hi!

I read of frosty's dream multizon... Now, what are your dream chars that you would love to make, but where you need some specific pieces of equipment first (or something)?

Mine are:

-A Schaeferdin. A fast hitting Paladin with loads of damage and the awesome static field would pwn, probably even on high player settings! But I need that damn hammer first, I guess Stormlash would do, too, but I can't find them... :S

-An Frozen Orb sorceress. With Death's Fathom for massive cold damage, Ormus Robes and maybe Nightwing's Veil. With DF and an inventory of cold skillers (assuming lvl 27 cold mastery and maxed Orb synergy) I should be able to crack the 1000 damage mark with orb. With cold mastery that's 2k damage on most monsters. Add in the awesome number of bolts of the orb and imagine the potential of this... Resistances would be another concern, but it would be cool, I guess. I like Orb better than Blizzard. But I will need DF, massive cold skillers and maybe Nightwing's Veil for this... :S

What are your dream chars?

DarkArcane

Diabloii.Net Member
Mine would have to be a whirlwind barb using high-end gear such as a BotD CB, enigma, arreats, etc. To me, they are just the funnest class to play.

The same javazon at the europe realm . the maximum dmg with charged strike there is 107k!!

- A Werewolf fireclaw druid. With 6 socked phase blade with shael , Um:ed perfect arky , Upg jalas with um , gore rider , 1 perfect rave and perfect bul-kathos , maras amu.. :lol:

I'm trying to make a perfect lightning maiden, missing pieces is Griffon's Eye, 1 lightning Facets and as much Javaskillers I can find.

DX

a build that actually uses tyraels might. only 2 problems with my plan. 1: i have no tyraels. 2: there is no such build that would even touch a tyraels.

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
how would you even use a tyreals? IMO it sucks for how rare it is AND you have to be lvl 84 to use. Yes, all of its mods are good and the slain monsters RIP is almost impossible to find, but tyreals definately isnt the Windforce of armors. I'm not saying that I wouldnt mind finding a tyreals, because I certainly wouldnt, but there are many other armors that are about as good.
[/rant]

back to my original question, what build would make good use of this? It doesnt really do anything to help any build out. More of a merc armor if you ask me.

pantera

Diabloii.Net Member
Tyrael's Might... it exists? Or it's only a drem on the mind of Blizzard's programmers? No one has almost a game screen?

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
1. A summonmancer that uses a lot of aura runewords (Pride, Beast, Last wish, Infinity, etc)

2. Chain Lightning sorceress....Had one in 1.09 and despite the fast cast bug she was quite powerful, and the kinds of damage you can achieve now are ridiculous.

3. Some kind of werebuild...some character other than a druid who'll transform using Beast/Wolfhowl.

4. A concentrate barb with all the highend runewords so he'd be the most godly tanker ever.

5. An Overlord necro with max number of summons.

6. A sorceress using Dream/Dragon + widowmaker.

Lots more...that's the really cool thing about 1.10 the staggering amounts of builds.

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
pantera said:
Tyrael's Might... it exists? Or it's only a drem on the mind of Blizzard's programmers? No one has almost a game screen?
I have! :cool: nobo has some, too and ... barren, I think. Strijde probably, too! :D

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Stop dissing Tyrael's Might...yes it's usefulness is totally out of proportion with it's rareness, but it's still a decent armor..Any melee build could benefit from it...

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
Stop dissing Tyrael's Might...yes it's usefulness is totally out of proportion with it's rareness, but it's still a decent armor..Any melee build could benefit from it...
Leviathan is much better for melee chars

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
skoolbus said:
how would you even use a tyreals? IMO it sucks for how rare it is AND you have to be lvl 84 to use. Yes, all of its mods are good and the slain monsters RIP is almost impossible to find, but tyreals definately isnt the Windforce of armors. I'm not saying that I wouldnt mind finding a tyreals, because I certainly wouldnt, but there are many other armors that are about as good.
[/rant]

back to my original question, what build would make good use of this? It doesnt really do anything to help any build out. More of a merc armor if you ask me.
Pfffff. I have to agree with Chimaira here and let me add that it's all about style: It's all about style and making other players jealous!!!! :yep:

pantera

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, it's a overvalued armor, it's quite rare but not very useful.
So, i have just found a screen of them :)

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
skoolbus said:
Leviathan is much better for melee chars
Yes and Duriels would probably be better too....please read what I said. Tyrael's=good melee armor
Tyrael's + the fact that it is unbelieveably rare= crappy armor
Duriel's, Stone, COH,Enigma,Lionheart, Gloom, Arkaine's Valor, Guardian Angel well pretty much any armor that has decent stats is better than Tyraels...

Sint Nikolaas

Diabloii.Net Member
I have two chars that would probably kick ass :)

1. Poison Amazon, backup lightning skills. That order, 1 poison, 2 lightning.
Gear:
Perfect Crown of Ages
Perfect Titans
Perfect Bramble
Trang Oul Belt
Trong Oul Gloves
Bul-Kathos Weddingband
Stone of Jordan
Perfect Mara's
Stormshield
Perfect Natalya's Boots
Inventory filled untill resists are maxed, rest with frw/fhr +1-charms.
Sockets filled until I reach good speed or with perfect facets

2. Berzerk Barbarian
Gear:
Perfect upgraded Arreat's Face
Stormshield
Chains of Honor
Etheral Zod'ed Death Cleaver
Perfect Metalgrid
Perfect Ravenfrost
Bul-Kathos Weddingband
Perfect Steelrends
Upgraded Goreriders
Perfect Verdungo's
Sockets filled with speed and resists
Inventory filled with resist/fhr/frw untill good enough. The rest with ar/max/life charms.

Both chars will be very nice to play around with..

''Mil & Sam''