"Your connection has been temporarily restricted..." der

warHeros

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: "Your connection has been temporarily restricted..."

Thats good to know, I just lost all my valuable items after regrouping them in my rpiv game before I get this bs message...

lecter

Diabloii.Net Member

Some Please Help
I have been temp. restricted form my account I dont have a bot i just want to play i was muleing to quick now if I bought another CD key dor LOD would i be able to play.

lecter

Diabloii.Net Member

Some Please Help
I have been temp. restricted form my account I dont have a bot i just want to play i was muleing to quick now if I bought another CD key dor LOD would i be able to play.
Plz

Caspa

Diabloii.Net Member

I swear they've started handing out temp bans far more liberally in the last few weeks. I keep losing stuff while muling and generally just being screwed around and not able to play. You can't even promote someone in your friends list more than five times at once or you get temp banned..... It's getting a bit ridiculous really.

Also I've had this weird thing where my games bug out and say they're full when it's just me in it, that is super frustrating when you're trying to mule.

jamex

Diabloii.Net Member

Like all of you, I've gotten this message a lot since the new ladder.

I timed most of my bans and they seem to let me back on after 15 minutes.

bigboybauer

Diabloii.Net Member

in the past 3 days ive been banned 15 times really rediculas i dont even mule that offeten i do baal runs but sersly just dont let lvl ones in nm and hell games

GLS

Diabloii.Net Member

I just logged on, went str8 to my private channel, sat there for 3-5 minutes, changed to the USEast trade channel and wtf man i get a restricted channel message? What the hell is this crap battle.net? This has happened too many times to count! If all these annoying issues are going to be a part of d3 i sure as hell will not be buying it! We should have all the freedom to mule by ourselves and change from one character to the next as fast as we want too without having stupid realm down/restricted access and all the other bs bnet throws at us. What do they get out of annoying us like that? Having to wait minutes or in some cases hours to be able to log back on because awwwwwww i muled to fast, changed chars too fast... seriously wtf do they get out of this crap. They should be glad ppl are still playing this boring old lack of content game after 10+ years. Leave us the hell alone to do as we please on bnet but for gods sake do something about the bots and cheaters.

Jordanbcool

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm glad to read I'm not the only one having these problems, I thought it was something I had been doing. Thankfully I haven't tried to mule anything yet, as I figured something like this would happen, I've gotten numerous temp bans simply joining games too fast/switching chars.

This would not bother me so much if it actually cut down on spamming bots. The thing that irritates me is being a legitimate player, still having problems, yet spam bots flood every single game I'm in with an entire screen of advertisement. How is it that bnet seems to favor bots over everyone else? Do they want D2 LOD to devolve into no human players using battle net and every single game just lvl 1 bots spamming advertisement? I just don't see the logic. If we keep having these temp bans, atleast make it so I can join a game and be able to see where my character is walking.

Annoying piece of crap!! this is happening to be every day now, and everytime it happens, I need to wait about 10 hours!

Flax

Diabloii.Net Member

well think of temp bans while muling as one of blizzards way of fighting gear inflation :)

Even tho i dont feel that way when i lose a ****load of stuff either...

well think of temp bans while muling as one of blizzards way of fighting gear inflation :)

Even tho i dont feel that way when i lose a ****load of stuff either...
This was Blizzard's lazy way of countering bots... stupid blizzard! The bots can easily be programmed to only join a certain amount of games per hour or play a certain amount of game per hour.

Got a ban last night while muling. I use 2 comps with 2 cd keys, make my private game and go to town. sometimes i get that ban by doing too much too quick, happens with my 9 accounts. really used to when i had 21 accounts of stuff back in the day.

DCSRM

Diabloii.Net Member

In all my many years of playing d2, I have never been banned so many times in such a short amount of time. This new ladder reset, for whatever reason, is tied to me getting banned a whole lot. Odd...

eddism

Diabloii.Net Member

yup, happened to me too. this one has been for over 24 hrs. i do mule gear and whatnot. but, i do play the game the way it is supposed to be played. maybe bliz is pissed i dont buy from their bots. however; it is annoying and has made me do things i normally dont, like; wash dishes, go outside and work around the house, etc. lol.

TsukasaHiiragi

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, I just got my 2nd temporarily ban after muling *too* fast. I think this is one of the reasons why I initially quit the game back in the day too ~ bots ruined the game ~ blizz ruined the game trying to counter the bots...and failing.

Homm

Diabloii.Net Member

F**K U BLIZZARD FOR YOU RETARDED MULING TEMP BANS -,.,-
At leats u could write how long the temp bans last but nooo - too hard for your programmers right? -.-

cakemountain

Diabloii.Net Member

yay, programming shortcuts of blizz have got me again, this one for atleast 12 hours.......would it be too much for a warning to pop up that you are doing too much too fast?
seriously, I'm just going to start vendoring anything not really really good, and look for something better to hold me over for d3.
d2 seems like a scam, they still sell the game, you buy it, if you have decent apm youre going to be banned

ColdFireSp

Diabloii.Net Member

I do think that they are trying to make us stop playing the game.

The situation with temp restrictions is just stupid.

wendigoo

Diabloii.Net Member

its blizzards covert way of making d2 players quit in preparation for the 2050 release of d3.

Fiacla

Diabloii.Net Member

Ugh. I got "Your Connection Has Been Interrupted" followed by a temp ban for TRYING TO CLICK THE BUGGY SEAL IN CHAOS SANCTUARY. ARGH.

Note to self: don't click too much.