you'd figure you'd get one...

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
you'd figure you'd get one...

i've been playing LoD for 3 years now, almost purely mf'ing. i've gotten a lot of rare and extremely rare items, but there's a few that i've never ever gotten that i figure i should have by now. for example, one thing i've always wanted but never found was a bk ring. i found 6 sojs now, 2 natures peaces, and like 10 carrion winds. another thing i've never found was an occy. i've found 3 eschutas and a death's fathom, and like over 20 tal's orbs, but no occy. another sore point for me is skulder's ires. i've only found one, but i've bought like 4.

how about you folks?

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Found 2 BK rings, one 5%. Found 4 Occulus just this Ladder season. Never found any Grizwold set except armor.

Chromeus

Diabloii.Net Member
its odd that u dont find those items after 3 yrs...cuz after a little more then half a year i have found amost all the uniques there is to find,those that i cant find r usually the uber rare ones like crown of ages but that comes as no surprise to me :rolleyes:

luck of the draw i guess...thats y everyone needs to trade,or have some very nice friends :D

Agateryon

Diabloii.Net Member
IceWeazel said:
best item ive found so far is occy :lol:
wow you're so lucky :p

best item i've got so far was eth superior berseker axe...gave me 3 ists. I always wanted a soj, but i only found bk :lol:

IceWeazel

Diabloii.Net Member
I pretty much only Pindle Run on my sorc, while rarely lvling my meteorb sorc, so i get alright rares and uniques but not to many good uniques.

Agateryon

Diabloii.Net Member
IceWeazel said:
I pretty much only Pindle Run on my sorc, while rarely lvling my meteorb sorc, so i get alright rares and uniques but not to many good uniques.
i got the bk in pindle.. i was searching for dclone at the time :uhhuh:

ramian

Diabloii.Net Member
My best ever find was a Windforce from Hell pindle back in 1.09. I was running around whooping for joy when that dropped.
Now in 1.10, my best so far has been a BK ring from NM Baal when my zon killed him for the quest. I've found some other wierd unique stuff like the elite ethereal assasin weapon and the elite sorc staff but even though they're "higher" than a BK ring, since nobody wants/uses them, they are just taking up space in my mules...

IceWeazel

Diabloii.Net Member
This is so anoying, i get my realm down gone, then i do pindle runs, nd i take it slowly, like 30 seconds in between runs. And then bam got another one.

luiccn

Diabloii.Net Member
the bets 4 me was a soj and some coas and g skulls, but i found 5x coas, 4x were 1 sock... i play make 3x years, i found all the 5x with just 189 mf

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Superhal said:
i found 6 sojs now, 2 natures peaces, and like 10 carrion winds. another thing i've never found was an occy. i've found 3 eschutas and a death's fathom, and like over 20 tal's orbs, but no occy. another sore point for me is skulder's ires. i've only found one, but i've bought like 4.

how about you folks?
I have yet to find a Bane Ash or a Torch of Iro. I got many Rixot's Keens, and Knell Stiker's though. I hope to one day find them, before I eventually stop playing this game :lol:

IceWeazel said:
This is so anoying, i get my realm down gone, then i do pindle runs, nd i take it slowly, like 30 seconds in between runs. And then bam got another one
You should try to kill more than just pindle. Try and kill shenk and/or eldritch or Andy, or even Meph in the same game. It takes abit longer, but it's better than possibly getting a realm down.

IceWeazel

Diabloii.Net Member
Orphan said:
I have yet to find a Bane Ash or a Torch of Iro. I got many Rixot's Keens, and Knell Stiker's though. I hope to one day find them, before I eventually stop playing this game :lol:

You should try to kill more than just pindle. Try and kill shenk and/or eldritch or Andy, or even Meph in the same game. It takes abit longer, but it's better than possibly getting a realm down.
Your so smart :)

Quietust

Diabloii.Net Member
IceWeazel said:
This is so anoying, i get my realm down gone, then i do pindle runs, nd i take it slowly, like 30 seconds in between runs. And then bam got another one.
Just a hunch, but try PMing somebody during each game; for some reason, doing that seems to completely get rid of the Realm Down after 20 games (managed to get over 50 games in a row once). If you have people on your /f list (and they don't mind OR they're doing MF runs too :)) that can make it a bit easier - just say what items dropped at the end of each run. I do this mainly for Countess runs (reporting which runes she dropped [and then checking them on a notepad for statistics]) and it works rather well.

Of course, now that I've actually said this, Blizzard will probably fix it so it doesn't work anymore...

this season, i was lucky enough to find me a perf gores :) 200ed
wich i upped to 213 defence (which is the most defense u can get)
n sold it on the useast trading for 14 hrs.......
so this is wut i found wut.... get perf items
lol

cheers
:)

-fishsticks

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah a lot of perfs and near perfs dropping for me too, i got 2 perf yari hone sundans, 1 etheral. i got my first near perf ravenfrost, 247/20.

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
3,5 years of playing or something
2 bk, 1 soj, skullders shako's etc lots
NEVER death's fathom, a hr, ik/tal arm, or sumtin

my best drop ever was cold skiller 33 life, the councils near mephi dropped it
a good 7 months before that the councils near mephi dropped a fire skiller 12 fhr wish i traded away like noob :confused:

edit: gix im willing to trade all the angelics i find for them sojs :lol:

Wurmer

Diabloii.Net Member
I have put crazy hours Mfing this game and I was well rewarded for it. I have recently retired from the game but I have been playing it since 2000.

I have found pretty much every set items and uniques but a very few eluded my grasp.

Set wise : I found all of the pieces but Griswald's shield and scepter. This ladder season my luck was through the roof and I found 3 IK armors. I had never found one before. All of them came from the pit.

Unique wise : I found most of them but a very few. I never found : A Windforce, Death Fathom, Metalgrid, Mang Song, Earth shifter that's about it.

theredpredator

Diabloii.Net Member
once i found a soj. And at that moment all i wanted was a tal armor. i was so crazy about tal armor that i traded my soj for a tal armor. Stupid u say? Wait till u hear this: I wanted to mule it for my sorc so i went into a baal game, thinking, what are the chances of anyone leaving all at once. So dropped it, exited and got my sorc, joined the game.... it was full :lol: :lol: :lol:

how to **** up ur 2nd found soj eh?