You see a gun in a subway car...

DrunkPotHead

Diabloii.Net Member
You see a gun in a subway car...

underneath a seat.

What do you do if:

1.You're the only one in the train car.
2.There are only a handful of people in the train car.
3.The train car is full of people.
 

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
1.You're the only one in the train car.

Pick it up and play with it.

*accidentally shoots self and dies*

2.There are only a handful of people in the train car.

Grab it before the smelly guy with the Deak Kennedy's back pack does.

3.The train car is full of people.

Pick it up and proclaim "I am taking this Subway to Cuba!"

R++
 
1.) Retrieve gun, and proceed to mug myself
2.) Retrieve gun, and proceed to mug a handful of people
3.) Retrieve gun, and proceed to get my ass kicked.
 

olie0923

Diabloii.Net Member
1.You're the only one in the train car.

Pick it up and keep it for myself.

2.There are only a handful of people in the train car.

Depends on if there is an law enforcement officer in the car. If there is, I point it out to him. If not, might call it in when I get off the car.

3.The train car is full of people.

Probably wouldn't say anything to anyone until after I got off the car. I wouldn't want to get caught in a stampede full of idiots in a subway car.
 

Broke

Diabloii.Net Member
In all cases I'd pick it up and sell it then watch the local news closely for the next week or so.
 

cyclotronic

Diabloii.Net Member
1: Sit down and play my gameboy.
2: sit down and play somone at metroid on my game boy
3: get a tournament type deal going on metroid.
 

InfinitusVerita

Diabloii.Net Member
1.You're the only one in the train car.
Depends on what kind of gun, more than likely leave it unless it was really nice and inform security whenever I exited. Don't know if it was "ditched" so I'm not risking putting my prints on it unless it's worth it.

2.There are only a handful of people in the train car.
Same as # 1

3.The train car is full of people.
Kick it, (move it somehow without touching it) under a seat or somewhere out of view. If extremely nice, "worth it", go back for it later. If not, inform security of it's location when I exit.

Either way even if I took it I'd pick it up using something and make sure not to touch it. Watch the news for the next couple weeks to find out if there have been any homocides, robberies, ect. before I put my prints on it and dubbed it mine. If there were any "incidents" regarding a gun of that make and caliber then....... "excuse me officer, I found this under a seat in such and such train car............"
 

HAMC8112

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkPotHead said:
underneath a seat.

What do you do if:

1.You're the only one in the train car.
2.There are only a handful of people in the train car.
3.The train car is full of people.
1. Picks up the gun and start practicing the phrase: put the money in the bag!
2. Picks up the gun and says: put the money in the bag!
3. Picks up the gun and shouts very loud: put the money in the bag!
 

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
I can tell most of you have never watched Matlock.

*shakes head and mumbles something about Judge Judy as he exits*
 

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Depending on the type of gun, I'd either take it to the cops or keep it. If it's a nice fancy one, it could easily be worth like $500-$750, I'd think. Of course, all this is assuming I have a bag to put it in.
 

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
The road not taken

1. Take it, ammo and all, to the nearest police station.
2. Take the ammo out of the gun first, then follow choice #1's end path.
3. See #2

Far from imaginative, admittedly, but it is the safest course in my opinion.
 

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
Find a MTA cop and let them handle the situation. I'm guessing that's what most of you would do, but it's much cooler to talk big about breaking the law isn't it?
 

Nword

Banned
1. Take it with me.
2. Guard it (sit over it), and take it if no one was watching.
3. Guard it and leave it.
 

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, I've taken a gun out of the back of someone pick-up truck before..ya think I'm gonna let this one slip away right out from under me!!

Its mine, I found it ALL MINE...MINE, MINE, MINE!
 

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
Scream, its a gun!!!1111 TERRORIST ATTACK, LETS KILL ANYONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A TERRORIST!!

Garbad

you should read your own signature, thats disrupting the peace, and in certain bigger citys ( pretty much any one that has a subway in it iirc ) you probably will get get caught / seen in scenarios 2 &3.
 
Top