You people are just too dang cool

Wonko the Sane

Diabloii.Net Member
You people are just too dang cool

I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away forever :D

As it always does, the world of Sanctuary calls to me. Another foray into the very bowels of existence stands ahead of me, and I couldn't ask for a better group of people to accompany me. Even before reinstalling the game, I'm running many character options through my head. This game sure doesn't let go easily once it's got itself in your head :)

So, whether I made much of an impression before or not, I'm back. Big hellos all around!

ToastedTacoGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome back. I always do that with games aswell. I run through the many options i could do in my head until i can't sleep at night, but thats half of the fun of it for me, sometimes i enjoy thinking about it more than actually doing it.

Wonko the Sane

Diabloii.Net Member
ToastedTacoGuy said:
welcome back. I always do that with games aswell. I run through the many options i could do in my head until i can't sleep at night, but thats half of the fun of it for me, sometimes i enjoy thinking about it more than actually doing it.
I often do the exact same thing, especially with RPG games. (most notably, Baldur's Gate 2) Happens with D2 as well, I'll get an idea in my head that sounds like tons of fun, then I'll abandon it for something else in act 3 normal :p

My "comeback" character is a Barbarian this time round, I'm planning on using frenzy with two axes. Level 6 so far, and I'm already getting sucked deep into the game :D

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
whomhead said:
I'm going to assume that you just meant that I am too cool. Because I am, in fact, far too cool.
You wish.

Me > whommy

Oh, and welcome and stuff.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
ToastedTacoGuy said:
True true :). It's hard enough when you are in the army and won't come home in 5 days to try it out.

Welcome back dude.

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
Sidhe said:
Welcome back Wonko! :)
Another littermate returns! The family's growing.

Welcome back Wonko. Read the damn stickies this time, especially the one about never being able to leave.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! (I never met you the first time) Have some cookies! Check out our tourney sticky, and remember how much fun this place is!