Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

You Must Be Over 18 Or Your Immature?

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Seymour_Fluxx, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Seymour_Fluxx

Seymour_Fluxx IncGamers Member

You Must Be Over 18 Or Your Immature?

I've been looking for a good and mature clan/group to play HCL USEast but it's always "Gotta be over 18". What is this? I am 15 years old. I am more mature than most people at 18, yet because I am not "older" I cannot play with "older" people. I mean seriously. Most of the cool, mature clans demand that you be over a certain age limit. Maybe if you gamed with your future members for a while you would know if they were mature or not.

Are there any Clans/Groups for HC Ladder USEast who doesen't have an age limit? If so I'd like to join :)

2. CoWa-Avatar

CoWa-Avatar IncGamers Member

Hey seymour_fluxx give me some information about yourself. Like what level characters you got in HCL, where do you usually play (normal, Nightmare, Hell), Why do you want to have a group/clan (looting reasons, experience, muling, free ****) and what do you usually do when your online (duel, pk, mf, exp, or piss others off)

just a couple of questions I ask to anyone before i start to play with them. hit me up with a private message :idea: :howdy:

3. smokey[dead]

smokey[dead] Banned

tip: try lying about your age, like most people on bnet are honest anyways. A little lie couldnt hurt, if you are as mature as you say you are, they'll believe you. Unless they need proof of something, and if they do, thats just weird. :/

4. Hex

Hex IncGamers Member

Hey Seymour, I just started HCL on USEast so give me your acct name. You are welcome in my clan channy, just tell them you are a friend of Hex.

Channel: Op PoA
    Acct Name: HCHex-PoA

I'm 17 and I still got "kicked" out of Nekkid Newbs because I wasn't 18 so I was like wtf. I just wanted some priv duels. Oh well i'm over that, but anyway message me sometime I need some more Hc friends.

Lvl 49 summoner about to be in act 3 nm.

5. HoFF

HoFF IncGamers Member

The only reason why I would think that the groups would need an age limit is because they don't know you. They don't know that you are mature, and they have assumed 15 year olds are usually immature. Try to ask a group to give you a chance or have a "trial" membership so they can determine if they want ya.