Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

You may say that im a Dreamer ... but im not the only one !

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by GhostRidah, Jul 5, 2010.

1. GhostRidah

GhostRidah IncGamers Member

You may say that im a Dreamer ... but im not the only one !

Hi all,

First of all, im trying to be as clear as possible with that message, but english isn't my first language :).

I had a dream this morning in the bus in the direction of my school. Well I am going to avoid the useless details and pass on the main subject. Uber Diablo!

I thought of something and it could be interesting in team, is to beat them together in team of 4 players. I imagine that in the place that this monster will be, there are 2 roads or skeletons comes to help their master (Diablo). Thus the team divides in 2, that is 2 players who attack Diablo and 2 others who block the road of skeletton to avoid going(surrendering) and striking our partner. I imagine that skeletons were too strong and powerful and often one of the players who attack Diablo, has to go to help one of his teamate against the skeletons.

---------- What im trying to explain, seems to be very similar of the video in Diablo 3 against the big boss, when he was dead, tons of skeletons were coming everywhere. But imagine these skeletons were coming out of nowhere when the big boss was alive. It could be fun to copy/paste that thing into Diablo 2 with Uber boss like Diablo.

----------- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OnGhoA_8GQ ( here's the link of the video in diablo 3 ) if you havent seen this before.

It was maybe only a dream, but I have never seen or beaten these " uber boss " thus I imagine myself something very cool but im sure it wont happen :).

2. korialstraz

korialstraz IncGamers Site Pal

Re: You may say that im a Dreamer ... but im not the only one !

This almost sounds like some form of hero defence custom map from WC3. And it's not a bad thing either. I believe a mod or similar that creates the feel of the hero defence maps from WC3 in a diablo setting would be epic.

Usually the boss is at the end though, when no more monsters are spawning, but with some balancing, you could throw in bosses mid game as well.

3. GhostRidah

GhostRidah IncGamers Member

Re: You may say that im a Dreamer ... but im not the only one !

I'd like to see a new patch with a special boss that you must be 4 players to kill him at least.

It might be similar of WoW but it could be very nice.