you know you're a loser when...

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
you know you're a loser when...

...... the highlight, as well as most stressful part of your day, is trying to figure out which color tank top to buy from victorias secret

so um.. yeah
 
I had a stressful day, I was looking for a job but no luck at all!

And I know what you mean about finding tank tops from victorias secrets. There's just so many colors that would look good I just wanna buy them all!
 

th5418

Banned
ZeppelinAngel said:
...... the highlight, as well as most stressful part of your day, is trying to figure out which color tank top to buy from victorias secret

so um.. yeah
Were you doing that? ...............................................
 
My most stressful moment was trying to decide what color boxers went with my eyes the best. . .



*Pats Zepp on back, it's ok we all are here in the OTF. . .even Anchoo22*
 

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
Were you doing that? ...............................................
no.. of course not..

.....

if i weren't, this post would be even more useless than it is now

and it's not sir, if it were sir, why the hell would i want a tank top from victorias secret, hmm? ;)
 
ZeppelinAngel said:
no.. of course not..

.....

if i weren't, this post would be even more useless than it is now

and it's not sir, if it were sir, why the hell would i want a tank top from victorias secret, hmm? ;)
It was a gift? You miss-spelled Victor? You like the smell/taste? You are very fem-esque
 

Alex_Str

Banned
\

ZeppelinAngel said:
...... the highlight, as well as most stressful part of your day, is trying to figure out which color tank top to buy from victorias secret

so um.. yeah
Hey I got a new one...you know you're a loser when you are a female and have about 3,000 posts on a gaming forum?

Alex,
Strike two.

Freet
 

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
You get a b- for effort, but you're a solid C on the delivery.


Study some more, then maybe we can see about improving that mark, eh Sunshine?
 

th5418

Banned
Alex_Str said:
Hey I got a new one...you know you're a loser when you are a female and have about 3,000 posts on a gaming forum?
Another one strikes the banned forum.

So what color you buy. Did you scare away everyone while looking for one.
 

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
i went with baby pink.. i feel.. girly.. :eek:

this isn't normal for me.. i generally feel comfy in my black zeppelin shirt.. my black pantera shirt.. my black ozzfest shirt.. see a trend here?
 

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
eh.. they're not cheap, but they're decent.. the shirt was $25 with a special of $5 off.. i only buy their tank tops because they have a built in bra, so i don't have to look like a ****** wearing a bra with a tank top

ok and by decent i mean $25 for a plain tank top.. so that may seem expensive however you wanna look at it
 

th5418

Banned
Are they good material? Usually all i see on comercials are good looking women wearing them. And just syaing how "sexy" they are.
 
Top