You know you play too much D2 when...

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
You know you play too much D2 when...

You don't shower, eat or go to the bathroom anymore.

You kill a bird, paint it gold and go to the nearest old person to help with the quest.

You think the next door neighbour midget is Rakanishu.

You randomely twirl things into the air when you drop them.

You grab a piece of paper and write down /f add _____ when you meet someone new.

That's all I can think of!! Please, post your ideas =D

Gorny

Banned
You don't shower, eat or go to the bathroom anymore.

You kill a bird, paint it gold and go to the nearest old person to help with the quest.

You think the next door neighbour midget is Rakanishu.

You randomely twirl things into the air when you drop them.

You grab a piece of paper and write down /f add _____ when you meet someone new.

That's all I can think of!! Please, post your ideas =D
Before others post, this topic has been posted to death ... so you might see a negative reply or two.

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Before others post, this topic has been posted to death ... so you might see a negative reply or two.
Oh really ? It has ? Oops! :embarassed: Im sorta new to the .. well forums and haven't had the time to read much of it. But thanks for the heads up =D

Oh really ? It has ? Oops! :embarassed: Im sorta new to the .. well forums and haven't had the time to read much of it. But thanks for the heads up =D
Don't owrry about it... You won't get banned or anything... I mean... I'm still here. :p

"you know you play too much diablo when..."

When you start checking out your sin/zon/sorci...

kikomun

Diabloii.Net Member

you cry out "ezpk" when you find exam papers "tooez"

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't owrry about it... You won't get banned or anything... I mean... I'm still here. :p

LOL!!!

You know you play too much diablo when...

You start saying people with guns are "fohers" and need to be fixed.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
True story....

Way back in chemistry class in high school, one of my friends tapped me on the shoulders. I turned around and he said "Hey, you got an extra piece of paper?" My response? "WUG?" That poor fella had the most confused look on his face....

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
True story....

Way back in chemistry class in high school, one of my friends tapped me on the shoulders. I turned around and he said "Hey, you got an extra piece of paper?" My response? "WUG?" That poor fella had the most confused look on his face....
Roflmao.... I laughed for like a minute at this .. omg haha. Nice

Phalmos

Diabloii.Net Member
I actually did this one once, taking down a girls number... needless to say, she never answered, lmao. I still have never lived that down... all my friends (and not the one's on the /f l either, lol) won't let me forget.

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
I actually did this one once, taking down a girls number... needless to say, she never answered, lmao. I still have never lived that down... all my friends (and not the one's on the /f l either, lol) won't let me forget.
Rofl nice... I find it amazing how nice people are on this forum. Yet when you go on D2 b-net, there are humongous ... "meanys" lol

You know you play too much diablo when..

You meet someone new and pretend to be a girl and try to cyber with him.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Rofl nice... I find it amazing how nice people are on this forum. Yet when you go on D2 b-net, there are humongous ... "meanys" lol

You know you play too much diablo when..

You meet someone new and pretend to be a girl and try to cyber with him.
way too common

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member

Hm, I actually did that the first time I saw them...

Sorc immediatelly got my attention, Sin followed soon, but I always thought the Zon had a fat belly...

And I knew for one when I was at my top moments (playing 10-16 hours Diablo per day almost straight) when I saw my friends (didn't happen much in those days) and when they were joking, instead of laughing, I would always actually say "ROFL" or "LOL" (that last one still lingered and pops up from time to time)

And another time, I really wanted to play Diablo, so I told my girl and my parents that I was gonna participate in an online contest to win a trip to Paris for two, and I didn't want to be bothered for anything at all until I came down.
I got my wish, played for hours and hours without any disturbance at all, and when I came down, I just said I lost in the finals :grin:

And you definatelly know you've played toomuch when you give up all your items/accounts because you want to quit, and the week after, you start again, having no problems with losing all that wealth you accumulated over the years.

Phalmos

Diabloii.Net Member
It's all about the sorc... My sorc would meteor me if she caught me looking at a zon or sin... can't say zon's do it for me tho...

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
When you go to parties and walk around to people saying:

pp
pp
pp
pp
pp
pp
pp
pp

OMG, noobs

Then leave.

Uncle_Mike

D2 PvP Moderator
When you read that "cry more" has dropped and it turns out to be a claymore...

(true story btw)

:laugh:

Mike

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
when you start looking for runes in car number plates ...(so far I've only found ral and ort :undecided: :laugh:)

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
hrm, I posted this on the last one, but back in Physical Science 1 I wrote my username and password where my name goes on the midterms and didn't realize it until after the test and I was checking over my answers

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
when you start looking for runes in car number plates ...(so far I've only found ral and ort :undecided: :laugh:)
Been there, done that.

I've seen Zod and Sol (only ones I can remember), from items I've seen Ani, Soj, and a few leet expressions as well like Lol, Cry etc (can't remember them all, it's been a while)

Next time I'm gonna take my camera with me and take pictures of them all :laugh: