You know it's a new season when...

trystero

Diabloii.Net Member

during a Trist-run, you can't even get ahold of a "superior sash."

maphiston

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: You know it's a new season when...

People scramble when a chipped gem/100+gold is dropped/an eld rune drops from the countess. Lol quite funny watchin everyone go for it.

Poppis

Diabloii.Net Member

Never seen so few items on the ground after a baalrun...

thehipone

Diabloii.Net Member

you see people kicking open all the urns in Tal-rashas tombs

Mauz

Diabloii.Net Member

This is great, I love it, to bad it will soon end.:(

carnivore

Diabloii.Net Member

some still have the urge to rush as fast as possible through the game to get to their loved hell-baalruns.
guess what happens when they will get there.
right, nothing, because nobody is there that will do the work for them

smartdot

Diabloii.Net Member

you know its a new season when...

95% of all characters are sorc's or pally's

Tweezle

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah I miss one thing: when I start a new character I used to be able to outfit him/her with stuff from my many mules that had plus skills/resists/mana leach to help them along. I always stashed tons of gear for low level characters....what I wish I had now was "fiend treads" I think they're called boots with faster run/walk cuz my God I'm tired of creeping around (you can't toggle run everywhere).
Hey I found a "superior sash" which has some resists but no space.((
Anyhoo, I am only at lvl 19 now and am jealous of all the folks on the ladder already at lvl 80 something or higher.
Question is, how did they manage it so quickly? Did they buy a character? Did they play with somone who cheats? What's up with that?
Or, maybe I'm just slow. I played for hours until my butt couldn't take this chair any longer!
Have a good one....:whistling:

Tymbark

Diabloii.Net Member

I know it when I play for 10 hour straight in a friendly, well-organised team to reach the elusive 27X place on EuHcL and after that stop playing because the game tends to look more and more similar to the pre-reset one...

@ these xtreme high lvls are probably playing in an organised team, with shared goods, specyfied roles for each character etc. to maximalize the xp and gameplay profit. Well, at least I hope there're no bots yet...

Zigot_HD

Diabloii.Net Member

Blizz has to do this reset more often.
Much more fun to play this way.

baconmcpig

Diabloii.Net Member

You know it's a new ladder season when people curse you profusely for swiping a magical sorc orb in tal's tomb.

Devouress

Diabloii.Net Member

played in such team, basically they got hammer, bo baba, druid and few random dps, sorc teles and they rape baalruns in seconds. Gg!

carnivore

Diabloii.Net Member

Question is, how did they manage it so quickly? Did they buy a character?
there were no chars to buy; no chars at all.

Did they play with somone who cheats? What's up with that?
the usual maphack, bots whatever doesnt seem to work at the moment. at least you hear much complaining about it.

Or, maybe I'm just slow. I played for hours until my butt couldn't take this chair any longer!
Have a good one....:whistling:
you are slow ;).
we played for a little over three hours in a random team from these forums and finished norm. we were all lvl 32 to 33 at this time. half an hour more and we would have been 40 with baalruns.

getting through nightmare shouldnt take much longer and baalruns there will get you into the late seventies.

Marslite

Diabloii.Net Member

Whenever runes like Tal, Thul, Ort, Amn drops you feel like a hr dropped !

GIJoeWWW

Diabloii.Net Member

when you see a bunch of soceress trying to beat things to death with their staffs. Very comical. I was laughing and clicking the whole time.

Totally agree with Zigot. Now the game is fun again instead of the endless mf runs.

Benalishhero

Diabloii.Net Member

when you see a bunch of soceress trying to beat things to death with their staffs. Very comical. I was laughing and clicking the whole time.

Totally agree with Zigot. Now the game is fun again instead of the endless mf runs.
I'm guilty of beating things with my staff.