You IP is currectly banned, please try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

expansiondude

Diabloii.Net Member
You IP is currectly banned, please try again later.

I play the game. Sure, I mf.. sure, i baal run. sure, i join games fast and quit fast to join other games..

but when blizzard blocks my ip from allowing me to play a game i'm addicted to..
thats just ****ed up.

I've heard is only an hour ban. im ok with it. it keeps the bots at bay, and i respect that. but when im just waking up the next morning to see my account still banned from the night before, i cant help but say **** YOU!

just wanted to say that. i understand its purpose, i just dont ****ing like it. i want to play my ****ing video game. i want to level up my new character i made or go mf some andy runs.

battle.net still sucks, and its gotten worse since 1998.:coffee:

slackerkk

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: You IP is currectly banned, please try again later.

Lol? it happens to everyone and while you maybe temp banned right now there's still thousands of bots consistantly running right now. You just have to be careful and you'll be fine.

Gorny

Banned
Re: You IP is currectly banned, please try again later.

I play the game. Sure, I mf.. sure, i baal run. sure, i join games fast and quit fast to join other games..

but when blizzard blocks my ip from allowing me to play a game i'm addicted to..
thats just ****ed up.

I've heard is only an hour ban. im ok with it. it keeps the bots at bay, and i respect that. but when im just waking up the next morning to see my account still banned from the night before, i cant help but say **** YOU!

just wanted to say that. i understand its purpose, i just dont ****ing like it. i want to play my ****ing video game. i want to level up my new character i made or go mf some andy runs.

battle.net still sucks, and its gotten worse since 1998.:coffee:
I saw you reading the forum rules before creating this thread, so you should be aware that language such as this is not allowed here.

Don't do it again.

:closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.