Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

You gotta help someone called wind right?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by wind, Mar 24, 2004.

1. wind

wind IncGamers Member

You gotta help someone called wind right?

Ok here's the problem with my, you guessed it, wind druid. :D

Sometimes it's very hard to get those tornadoes to hit! It's probably complicated because I do use summons, however at times it just seems that the dang things decide to take a detour around the target. Almost as if they have a mind of their own. Now it wouldn't be bad if it was just the odd time, I can live with that, but that odd time is usually against Diablo or Baal!!! :rant:

Any insights on how to aim tornado, how it targets, would be greatly appreciated. :buddies:

2. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Sometimes they will go stupid on you. Move just a slight bit and it should remake their path, hopefully providing you with a straighter one. Usually you can just spam it into groups, and if you get a single monster who they just don't want to hit walk/tele right in front of it and let it have it. Just below Diablo or Baal while they're distracted with your grizzly is a great place to get double hits as well.

3. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

One thing to remember about Tornado is that if you keep clicking in the same spot they will follow the exact same path. So if it is shooting badly, aim at a spot a few inches away and retry, then go back. Just keep going until you find a good spot.

Good luck!

4. TheKbob

TheKbob IncGamers Member

Dunno if its me, but try also clicking behind your target. Seems to do the trick for me.

~Kbob

5. wolfstar

wolfstar IncGamers Member

Just do what I did. Stand next to the target and fire away. This is sure hit as the tornados come out. The only side effect is you need a high enough life and block to survive.