Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Yo can anyone give some tips on this subject

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by DevilsWrath, Jun 25, 2005.

1. DevilsWrath

DevilsWrath Diabloii.Net Member

Yo can anyone give some tips on this subject

After dueling with my new pnb necro I have noticed a lot of pros use the bone spear over spirit and with careful tests I can see why. One thing I was wondering on is aiming the thing. How did you all learn to aim or did u just throw urself in duel after duel until you progressively got better? I read souless's spear sniping and the tele namelock spear thing, but are there any other tactics? Thanks.

2. batuchka

batuchka Diabloii.Net Member

PvM is a great training ground for aiming bonespears :p Those Act 2 cave leapers make nice target practice and sniping OB Knights in a pack who could spell doom to your minions/merc make satisfying fall guys hehe. I always have spear on my left click so i could point, aim and let loose some while placing curses/gumby/CE with right click:p

3. Pherdnut

Pherdnut Diabloii.Net Member

And then there is this namelock thing people talk about on the forums yet somehow don't get banned for it. There are hacks that enable autoaiming, I think. Don't jump to conclusions that everyboy is using it though. Some people really are that good. Also bonespear seems to autoaim to a degree on it's own. If you're in midcast and someone teleports the bonespear will shoot straight out at their new location.