Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

yliadseuT - now 15% more confusing! (the daily)

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by neumein, Nov 21, 2006.

1. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

yliadseuT - now 15% more confusing! (the daily)

Seeing as it's 11:00 am here, in sunny (ie hot) Melbourne, and there was no tuesdaily to be perused, I figured I'd make my own. So here we go.

RL: Got a whole bunch of loose ends to tie up at school. Only two more weeks to go.

D2: Haven't played a lot since my parents confuscated my laptop, but I played with my windy, got him to level 73, and am doing baal runs till about 80 or so.

Have fun!

2. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: busy - see Bar. That didn't come out right
    D2: ? What's that?

@neumein - can I suggest telling your parents to buy their own laptop?

3. tartanasia

tartanasia IncGamers Member

RL: skipped uni today cause my colds gone ****ty, turned down going out tonight 1 pound a pint! So yeh my lifes kind of at a stand still

D2: 10:30am start new blizz sorc 4:30pm lvl 63 act 4 hell. Since then been mfing meph got some nice drops. O i also just found out no ubers, which has crushd one of my main builds grrrrrrr

4. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Hehe. Seriously, my parents are sado-masochistic, masgonystic (sp?), egotistical... Standard teenager vs parent rant. They took it away to stop me from playing D2. They also took away the keyboard from my desktop, and are not giving it back until next weekend. Which means I can't do my homework at home anymore! Hooray! Go go homework during class.

5. SiTro

SiTro IncGamers Member

RL: Bah, nasty busy crazy time at the moment it seems. Doing what I can to keep up but trying to fit everything into the time I have seems tough at the moment. Ah well, there has to be an end sometime.

D2: Played about with my assassin again today. Got through from the Outer Cloister to Act 2. I'd been dreading that stretch since I was anticipating a bunch of Lightning Immunes, with Tainted things being the worst. I wasn't wrong but managed it somehow. Andariel fight was fun. Was spending more time running away from the monster pack of Tainted in her lair than actively attacking. Then realised the traps I had laid down were actually doing serious damage and all I had to do was wait a bit longer. Four acts left to go! With this character I want her Mat'ed before I allow her into PvP. This rule doesn't apply to some of my other characters (in fact, some I don't want to Mat/Pat at all for the time being) but it's important here.

Unfortunately this meant that my other current character got a bit neglected today.

6. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

So you type telepathically? That must be quite efficient! Can you talk and type at the same time using this method? Will you teach me?

RL: Tomorrow is garbage day... so I have to take the garbage out soon, yay. but we ordered pizza for dinner tonight and that's always fun (read: easy and clean). Jeez, I sure do have a lot of school work to do.

D2: Mf'ing Andy and the Ancients Tunnel with the blizzballer, found a Raven Frost, Dwarf Star, Vampire Gaze, Bonehew nothing really useful for my current characters, but I like itamz! Lolita (LF javazon) is now level 48 and things pretty much just die when I look at them. Kayla (Light Sorc) is level 54 and I'm starting to notice the fact that I'm maxing TK before Charged bolt (less damage).

Off to write a Marketing report. Yay... no wait, I meant Ugh.

Edit: Thanks MM and Sir poopy for the advise on re-naming with ATMA, I had heard rumors that you could do it, but had never been able to figure out how (didn't realize it made a new file).

-hps

7. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

:grin:

I'm using the desktops at school, which are fine for most things, but I want my baby back!

8. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

Only 15 minutes to go. That is close enough for me.

RL: Have to get the thing done that I put off because of the 2 weeks of hunting camp. Also need to get ready for the 2 weeks of muzzle loading camp that starts this Saturday.:jig:

D2: If I get the chance I'll keep moving my blizzard sorc up to hell for the MFL.

9. IronCrown

IronCrown IncGamers Member

I pray to god that there is!!

D2 - Worked on my wolf. Made it to fury(mid act3), but after playing a couple of zealots lately, the fury seems very slow and seeing as it IS interruptible it doesn't seem as efficient as I remember :scratch: Only ~10 more lvl's to go before Aldurs rythm and Cerebrus bite - cant wait!

Took my blizz sorc a bit further. She will not be even close to ready for MF at the end of the month, o well.

Enjoy

IC