Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

yet another zmiter question or two

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by TheBhoy, Aug 31, 2006.

1. TheBhoy

TheBhoy IncGamers Member

yet another zmiter question or two

Ok - I dropped a perf Maras yesterday :rolleyes: and need to compare that against Highlords? I have 70% ias anyway but need 10 to reach 4fpa and highlords has the twenty. Are the resists worth it esc for ubers with mephs conviction? Or should i keep in inventory and swap over when needs?

Similar question for a ring. I have natures peace for nith runs and a dual leech rare for elsewhere. Does the slain monster mod help in tristram or would i be better off with the rare?

Some advice please.

2. Apophis

Apophis Banned

i think you should wear mara's in the battle with mephisto,then you can switch with the highlords,the nature peace sux in ubers but is good too because if you don't have a grief,last wish,etc,you don't have the :prevent monster heal,for a smiter,dual leech Rings SUX..so,i think you should get some raven's :D

3. TheBhoy

TheBhoy IncGamers Member

Yeah sorry have a raven on other hand so yeah have the cbf mod. But thanks man, appreciated

4. Andymc

Andymc IncGamers Member

"Does the slain monster mod help in tristram" - No. The minions come right out of the ground.

5. TheBhoy

TheBhoy IncGamers Member

Ah - natures peace is useless there then. good for nith but thats the only place for it.

Thanks