Yet Another I'm Back post

Rugruth

Diabloii.Net Member
Yet Another I'm Back post

Hey all,

I'm rugruth, I posted here in the past. I was mainly a lurker so I don't expect that you remember me.

I left SP about 1 year ago, when I got my ADSL. Recently I made a giveaway with my old stash.

I thought I won't be back for a while, but, damn u guys make a lot of interesting tourneys, too much of them :D

So I'm back to SP. Hope I can help someone here and have lots of fun.

About me. I'm from Spain, 29 years old. I played a bit on official bnet servers, but I found them waaaayyy too boring due to the dupe, cheating and such. I've played online mostly on non-official servers, with less players and cheats (IMO).

Oh, my rl name is Pedro but you can call me Rugruth :)

EnerSense

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back Rugruth! I want to thank you too because I got 5 very useful items from your giveaway. :thumbsup:

Vargas

Diabloii.Net Member
SPF ni okaerinasai (welcome back to the SPF)!

Oh, my rl name is Pedro but you can call me Rugruth
People with this name are the best, you know.

Ps: My rl name is Pedro too, but you can call me Vargas.

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back, even though I don't remember you. :) Probably you didn't spam enough or something...

Horobi

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back, (tough I weren't here when you left), I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back! I remember you.

Good luck if you plan to participate in any of the tourneys :)

I think we must attach a bungee to all leavers that im forgetting, they're all bouncing back!
Welcome again! enjoy your stay, dont leave again, or we'll set the squid on you!