Yet another hair growth thread

Immortal_King

Diabloii.Net Member
Yet another hair growth thread

Ok this time it's on the outside of my nose. Like outside the nostrils where the nose meets the face.

And its not from peeing in the shower this time.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Yet another hair growth thread

Ok this time it's on the outside of my nose. Like outside the nostrils where the nose meets the face.

And its not from peeing in the shower this time.
The other times it was caused by peeing in the shower? Then perhaps this was caused by picking your nose and eating the contents.

As for facial hair - when it's not on the for men destinated places, and I'm not sure about nostrils, so from now on I'll check every bloke I meet for that - don't shave it. You may pluck it, bleach it, but don't shave it, unless you want it to turn black and obvious.

Immortal_King

Diabloii.Net Member

The other times was greenish tinged hairs growing on the bottom of my feet. Was caused due to fungus growth from having a psychological problem where I derived sexual satisfaction from peeing in the shower as well as always being barefoot when skating.

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

I suggest Amputation at the Neckline.
I know a real Doctor might have other Ideas but as you are smart enough to use this forum to diagnose these problems, it's really the only solution for all of us.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member

Maybe you're really a troll.

The other times was greenish tinged hairs growing on the bottom of my feet. Was caused due to fungus growth from having a psychological problem where I derived sexual satisfaction from peeing in the shower as well as always being barefoot when skating.
I'm not usually in a position to say this, but you are weird.

buttershug

Diabloii.Net Member

Last time it was fungus.
This time it's blackheads.

Can you still buy those adhesive stips to put on your nose that pull out blackheads?

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member

i can't help but look at car wreaks too...i knew i shouldn't open this thread but i couldn't stop myself. :vomit:

kobold

Banned

I'm not usually in a position to say this, but you are weird.
That was awesome. Thank you for my laugh of the day. :thumbsup:

I can't believe I missed the results of the previous threads. Sexual pleasure from peeing in the shower? :crazyeyes:

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member

Thank goodness there have been some "hair" threads on here again. I think anyone who's been here long enough remembers what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Now we need some shaving discussions.

kernelpops

Diabloii.Net Member

Thank goodness there have been some "hair" threads on here again. I think anyone who's been here long enough remembers what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Now we need some shaving discussions.

"I've got this rusty razor blade, do I just scraped across or use some lotion like stuff" KOW something, not spazed.